XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
Right we are going leave this now I don't have a problem with you on the track and you no going to stewards is not a problem I have never received any bad punishment really so all decision have been fair.I'm now glad you have message and no one else because I don't see wot things have to do with anyone else I apologize if calling you two faced has upset you in anyway and I will not mention it again so you can be assured and for the record my problem with you has been something that you said over the Mic awhile back that I have always took afence too but don't worry I will put it behind us it was awhile ago as for you mate calling me a F______idiot I will deal with him so this will def be my last season so enjoy good clean racing

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Right we are going leave this now I don't have a problem with you on the track and you no going to stewards is not a problem I have never received any bad punishment really so all decision have been fair.I'm now glad you have message and no one else because I don't see wot things have to do with anyone else I apologize if calling you two faced has upset you in anyway and I will not mention it again so you can be assured and for the record my problem with you has been something that you said over the Mic awhile back that I have always took afence too but don't worry I will put it behind us it was awhile ago as for you mate calling me a F______idiot I will deal with him so this will def be my last season so enjoy good clean racing
Never upset me. I’m 27 years old and been called a lot worse bud. What did I say over mic that offended you? I’m happy to put it behind us and apologise and move on as this is supposed to be fun and not arguments and name calling

Reactions: Hydranockz

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I will forgive you just this once if you throw a few championship points my way :sneaky:

No rush, hope you're having a good time ;)

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
That race had a bit of everything tonight. Changing onto the full wets was the biggest mistake I made. Gained absolutely nothing from it. After getting back onto dry tires, everything felt too quick!

Reactions: Squatch

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I shouldn’t have gone onto wets and I might have finished 4th or 5th I think but oh well still happy with 6th and no wing damage

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 18, 2016
no problem I was slow on very worn inters. I was just trying to nurse them until it was time for slicks

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Really enjoyed racing @Brian Sheehan and @SVrandsy1 though. Definitely didn't make it easy to get passed. At one point myself and randsy were side by side on the longer DRS zone in the rain. I was on the inside through that little kink and almost lost it. Squeaky bum time indeed!

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 18, 2016
there was a storm yesterday and I lost power 3 times at the house once in middle of qualifing. a terrible start and needed a new wing on lap 1. I was about 40secs behind. got very lucky with strategy 1 set of inters until slicks think I was first in and it just dried up. pushed as hard as I could to catch @Hydranockz burnt out my tyres and was lucky to keep 5th in the end.