XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
there was a storm yesterday and I lost power 3 times at the house once in middle of qualifing. a terrible start and needed a new wing on lap 1. I was about 40secs behind. got very lucky with strategy 1 set of inters until slicks think I was first in and it just dried up. pushed as hard as I could to catch @Hydranockz burnt out my tyres and was lucky to keep 5th in the end.
Oh yeah, I got the call to change strategy just after passing the pit lane! I saw you sneak in alright. Wasn't convinced about the line being dry enough for me by that point though.

Reactions: Brian Sheehan

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Yeh I enjoyed that battle with you @Hydranockz i know I’m not as quick as you but still gonna make it hard on track to get past me I had split second decision when we both pitted on same lap as to whether I change my wing or not and if I had changed it you would have got out before me cus I think you had to change yours

Reactions: Hydranockz

Tonyusher

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
The lobby will be a little later getting set up tonight due to family commitments but it should be up i time for 8 start. But can we all wait for me to ready up as some people are messaging me to send them invites and can’t get in so Can you all wait for me to ready up even if it is 8 just be patient

Reactions: SVrandsy1

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
The lobby will be a little later getting set up tonight due to family commitments but it should be up i time for 8 start. But can we all wait for me to ready up as some people are messaging me to send them invites and can’t get in so Can you all wait for me to ready up even if it is 8 just be patient
Set it to 5 laps or something until you're ready to swap and start it. Changing some settings will cancel everyone else's ready in any case. But yeah, won't have to resort to that if people are patient.

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Onetimevale seriously needs to fix his connection
Yeh I agree. His car disappeared at the start and I was p2 straight away! Had no clue as to why he didn’t go back past me on the formation lap as I was slowing down to let him through

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
Yea he kept dissapering and then he would go flying into a wall and then just appear Infront of me

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
That is the truth, I had some problems at the start. I am so sorry @SVrandsy1 and @kogoda, I will check my connection but I don't know if it is fixable. Anyway I know how my connection is, and I try to be as sportsman as possible
Not debating your sportsmanship my friend just your connection as you are a good clean hard racer. Are you wired or wireless?

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
I was absolutely buzzing to have put my car on p3 and before @kogoda did his pole lap I was only 2 tenths down which I was up by on my final lap but invalidated it then he goes and pulls 7 tenths ahead of p2! The guy is another level on 1 lap pace! But then my race just went bad and would have loved to be able to fight you guys at the front but people trying to win the race in the first couple of corners ruins it for others unfortunately

Reactions: Squatch

Squatch

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Not debating your sportsmanship my friend just your connection as you are a good clean hard racer. Are you wired or wireless?
I am wireless. I already changed a wi-fi during the season but I think it is even worse. I watched @kogoda's streams and I know how you see me. That's why I try to make your life "easy" when you try to overtake me. By the way I saw kogoda lagging all race long, so it was not easy for me either