XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah I thought my quali lap was great but that gap was incredible. I don't know if the track itself just got better or if ye all just found extra pace.

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
I am wireless. I already changed a wi-fi during the season but I think it is even worse. I watched @kogoda's streams and I know how you see me. That's why I try to make your life "easy" when you try to overtake me. By the way I saw kogoda lagging all race long, so it was not easy for me either
Try a wired connection if you can and see if that improves it

Squatch

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah I thought my quali lap was great but that gap was incredible. I don't know if the track itself just got better or if ye all just found extra pace.
The track was way better the last lap, I found 7 tenths and my lap was not perfect by the way

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
I was already along side I’m not going to back out u got what u deserved after going into me
you are the car behind so your responsibility not to make contact with me and you was not sufficiently alongside me as your nose was at my rear wheels

● Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front.

● Do not force another car off the track by leaving it too little room on corner entry or exit. If the other car is alongside you when going into a corner (at the turn-in point*), or when exiting a corner, you must adjust your line to avoid contact and to not force the other car off the track. Being sufficiently 'alongside' to warrant being left room is generally judged as the attacking car's nose being alongside or ahead of the defending car's sidepod.

*The 'turn-in point' in this setting refers the natural turn-in point as per the standard racing line. If the defending car causes contact due to turning in earlier than what is considered the standard, he will be seen at fault.

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
yes you will just have to sign up on the PS4 thread not the Xbox thread
Cheers. Just didn’t know if it would be a problem next season and when it asked me if I competed previously shall I say yes but on Xbox?

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
These stewards r a joke how r they saying I didn’t leave enough space when I got turned into
Because your the car behind so your responsibility not to make the contact. I was not turning into you. I was just starting to turn the corner when you hit me so why would I be turning into you?