XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

SVrandsy1

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
@Rarebaddblood good battling. Left you the room a couple of times as arrows went red. Unfortunate that you crashed as I reckon we could have carried that on for a while

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Was a bit disappointed that I crashed. I thought I would have made the podium. But hey ho

Hydranockz

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018
How did a race with 35 in-game infractions end with no stewards enquiries but people wanting standards to improve?

• Agree
Reactions: SVrandsy1

Ben Lowes

Formula Karter
Sep 3, 2018
To all of those who are complaining about racing standards, you can easily record things on Xbox, and then post them to the stewards, last season I raced and people were suspended from races due to poor quality of racecraft, so please stop posting passive aggressive messages and instead do something about it

Reactions: Germo

SVrandsy1

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2018
To all of those who are complaining about racing standards, you can easily record things on Xbox, and then post them to the stewards, last season I raced and people were suspended from races due to poor quality of racecraft, so please stop posting passive aggressive messages and instead do something about it
Unless your a ‘champion’ and claim lag then you get away with it :)

Sails2010

Formula Karter
Nov 23, 2018
Well champions need no introductions on how to race karma always gets them so I don't think they getaway with it really just get found out and there luck runs out oh and redemption

Reactions: SVrandsy1

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
@Jamie183 is @kogoda being moved up? 5 wins out of 6
if he wants to he can message me, but we won't force anything as of yet. Other than the street tracks the wins have been by small margins so I'm sure as others get better he won't be so dominant

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
@Jamie183 can I just say Spain, he won by I think it was 5 or 6 seconds. I was trying to chase him down on mediums whilst he was on Hards. And he was matching my pace. So...

• Informative
Reactions: Jamie183