Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
AOR XB1 F4 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Vapid74

Junior Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Hey I am Vapid my name is Cameron and I am 19 years old I am weird Scottish person who races with a pad. I have been league racing for almost 4 years now as I started all the way back in September 2015. I have won 2 championship in my league racing career so far and hoping for this season that I can get some good results and test myself.

Reactions: Germo and huggewarn

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017
Hi, I'm Lama (Tom) been league racing since season 13 of AOR on a Logitech G920, got my first and only win in S16. Plan on continuing to improve after over 6 months out of racing. Not sure where i am pace wise in this tier but i'd be happy to finish the season with a win or more if possible.

Reactions: Germo and Vapid74

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Hello, my name is Callum, I'm 20 and I'm a washed up league racer. This is my 6th consecutive AOR season and I haven't been successful at all :D

Im a pad scrub and I'll happily use it over the wheel anytime.

I'm not expecting anything this season. Like the last 5 seasons I expect Midfield mediocrity and I'm okay with that as long as the racing is good.

Going to University in September so I'm probably not going to gain pace through the season.

Reactions: Vapid74 and Germo

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
Hey, my name is Alex, 20, and in my fifth season of league racing (with little success) using my trusty logitech g920. Only got a couple of wins last season, but hoping to add to them this season. All I Can hope for really this season is to have some good battles with you guys as some of you are a bit quick for me

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Hello everyone I'm Germo my actual names Josh but you can call me what you want. I'm 20, English and use a Thrustmaster TX

This will be my 4th season in AOR and my 3rd as a Coordinator. My first 2 seasons I was in F6 and the previous one I was in F4, so happy to be in the top tier with line again.

My aim last season was to try and score points every race, maned to do that apart from in two races. This season I'd like to do the same and also beat my best finishing position from last season which was 6th. So one 5th would be nice but not too confident because I've not really got to grips with this game yet.

Reactions: Vapid74

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Biggzy, 22, English, not british cause BREXIT.
Use a Thrustmaster TX with the open wheel add on
I just want some clean racing boys, think we can manage that?

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Emil (you can call me Teak), I'm 22 years old and from Denmark. I race on a pad, so it's gonna be a tough season but hopefully I can make the most of it. I started played F1 online when I was in xmatygs noob journey and when that was done I decided to join AOR and have raced in the league for a few seasons now, I was in F2 for S13, F3 in S14 and S15. Last season I was in F5.

I did well last season and got 2 wins and 2 poles and won the contructers championship with @Bayfield22 but unfortunatly we both missed out on the driveres championship because of some bad luck. I dont expect to be at the front this season but hopefully I can battle in the midfield.

I have also done race highlights for a long time now and post them on my YouTube channel, so if you wanna go over there and watch during the season I would be very happy :) Besides that I just look forward to having some fun this season and hopefully some good battles with all of you :)

Reactions: Germo

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Hi I'm Luke, I'm 23, English and I use a controller. This will be my 6th season in AOR, and my 4th in the top line tier, where I've been mediocre at best with only 1 podium in that time.
I seem to be a better at this game compared to the previous ones so I think winning the championship could be possible, but as always I just want to have fun battling wherever I am in the field.