XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F4 League - End of Season Driver Awards | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F4 League - End of Season Driver Awards

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Welcome to the awards thread. You can vote on the below topics. Only rule is that you can't vote for yourself. Copy and paste the list and post it into the replied of this thread. I'll add up all the votes later in the week for each category.

Best Qualifying Pace: (Compared to Race Pace):

Best Race Pace (Compared to Qualifying Pace):

Best Performance by a Driver:

Best Race of the Season:

Worst race of the Season:

Unluckiest Driver:

Most Underrated Driver:

Most Improved Driver:

Cleanest Driver:

Best Strategy:

Biggest Surprise:

Funniest Moment:

@Callum Teasdale @AOR BiGGzY96 @TheGiant19 @TeakQuickshare @huggewarn @Blueeyes0602 @UndercutF1 @Briggsy @Callumg247 @GrumpierLion221 @Bayfield22 @OveratedLama @Bobsleigh Gamer @LC SPEED DEMON @EditedFaun3698 @Sims @xXMARKELiNXx @George Roke @Da4thSuspect @maxen @scotthaysom @BeasTxTornadozz @alielkammouni @Kyizi

Last edited:

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
Since I've not raced the whole season don't get sassy if I miss anyone out

Best Qualifying Pace: (Compared to Race Pace): easy choice @AOR BiGGzY96 , sweat master

Best Race Pace (Compared to Qualifying Pace): I'd say @Callum Teasdale from what I've seen, rapid in race trim

Best Performance by a Driver: @OveratedLama when he finishes a race

Best Race of the Season: fight with @LC SPEED DEMON in Japan for me

Worst race of the Season: Hungary since it was my first one and I hit a spun car :(

Unluckiest Driver: lol @TeakQuickshare , getting set to Jupiter and co

Most Underrated Driver: @Da4thSuspect solid as usual

Most Improved Driver: @Bobsleigh Gamer , I used to despise your driving but now I love racing with you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

Cleanest Driver: the main bae @LC SPEED DEMON

Best Strategy: from who I've raced, @LC SPEED DEMON as usual out strategying (is that a word lol) me

Biggest Surprise: @Bobsleigh Gamer as mentioned above

Funniest Moment: @OveratedLama spinning on out laps, in laps, formations laps, first laps, basically every laps

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2017
Best Qualifying Pace: (Compared to Race Pace): @AOR BiGGzY96 (great in the race but 11 poles and and only 6 wins, get it together ;) )

@Callumg247 just unreal pace in the race and only 3 poles

@Callum Teasdale win in Italy

Best Race of the Season:
Bahrain

Singapore

Unluckiest Driver:
Callum Teasdale

Most Underrated Driver:
@Germo

Most Improved Driver:
@TheGiant19

Cleanest Driver:
@Sims

Best Strategy:
@TheGiant19 call to pit in Spain

Biggest Surprise:
@Kyizi pole and second place in Monaco

Funniest Moment:
When I sent multiple dicksucking GIFs in the chat detailing Grumpierlion and CallumGs relationship ;)

Callumg247

S18 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jun 24, 2018
Best Qualifying Pace: (Compared to Race Pace): @AOR BiGGzY96

Best Race Pace (Compared to Qualifying Pace): @TheGiant19

Best Performance by a Driver: @TheGiant19 Singapore 0 stop in the Wet

Best Race of the Season: Germany

Worst race of the Season: Baku

Unluckiest Driver: @Callum Teasdale

Most Underrated Driver: @GrumpierLion221

Most Improved Driver: @Germo

Cleanest Driver: @AOR BiGGzY96

Best Strategy: @TheGiant19

Biggest Surprise: @Bobsleigh Gamer after coming up from F5 done really well getting in points every race and even got a podium in mexico i think

Funniest Moment: @xXMARKELiNXx last race of the season making some amazing moves on anyone he sees

Jack Lankester

Formula Karter
May 8, 2019
Best Qualifying Pace: (Compared to Race Pace): @AOR BiGGzY96

Best Race Pace (Compared to Qualifying Pace): @Callumg247

Best Performance by a Driver: @Bobsleigh Gamer, coming from near the back at the start in Mexico to finish 2nd at the end

Best Race of the Season: Italy, lots of battles and first race in F4

Worst race of the Season: Singapore, wet weather was hell

Unluckiest Driver: @Callum Teasdale

Most Underrated Driver: @UndercutF1

Most Improved Driver: @Bobsleigh Gamer

Cleanest Driver: @Callumg247

Best Strategy: @TheGiant19, doing Mediums to hards in Mexico

Biggest Surprise: finishing in the points in Italy

Funniest Moment: Video of @LC SPEED DEMON going from the back of the grid to 5th at the start in Mexico with the music in the background

Last edited:

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
@AOR BiGGzY96, average quali of 2.2 is ridiculous

@Callumg247, results speak for themselves
Also @Germo as he didn't always start high but consistently got good results

Can't pick myself in Singapore so I'll say @scotthaysom at Baku, as a guy who was never at the very top he got a win, even if @Callumg247 thinks he took him out, there was no penalty for it so I'm not taking it into account

Best Race of the Season:
Bahrain, even though it didn't really go my way we had so many battling up front which was insane

In general I'll say France as besides the top 2 I don't think that much happened for anyone after the incident at the start
Personally it's Germany, despite having a good battle up front getting the no sound glitch on the formation lap and having to race the whole race with no sound and ultimately costing me the win imo is not fun

Unluckiest Driver:
@Callum Teasdale if the amount of moaning he did in the party is anything to go by :LOL:

Most Underrated Driver:
Gonna have 2 for this one, @EditedFaun3698, huge respect for running no line and sticking out the season despite being in the wrong tier
Also @UndercutF1, at times had the pace of us guys at the top but results never really went his way

Most Improved Driver:
@Callum Teasdale, simply because he finally stopped bottling it and won a race in top line

Edit: Changing to @Blueeyes0602 as @Bobsleigh Gamer reminded me he started in F6

Cleanest Driver:
@AOR BiGGzY96, pretty much always at the limit but always kept it clean with me

Best Strategy:
@TeakQuickshare pitting for hards in Canada under the SC (you're welcome btw)

Biggest Surprise:
I'll say @Sims not getting a podium in the 2nd half of the season. Would have chosen @Kyizi ending his historic DNF streak at Monaco with a win had he not bottled it at the end and got damage, which is much less surprising

Funniest Moment:
@TeakQuickshare provisional thumbnail for his Brazil video

Last edited:

Bobsleigh Gamer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 17, 2018
Best Qualifying Pace: (Compared to Race Pace): @AOR BiGGzY96 for the reasons everyone else has already said

Best Race Pace (Compared to Qualifying Pace): @Callumg247 started from the back for like half the races I did and got to the podium

Best Performance by a Driver: @TheGiant19 no stop in Singapore

Best Race of the Season: Either Mexico or Abu Dhabi

Worst race of the Season: Singapore

Unluckiest Driver: @Callum Teasdale purely because someone committed enough to league racing to win a title decided to ruin it all by cutting half the track to crash into him

Most Underrated Driver: @Blueeyes0602 disconnected from quite a few races so probably got less points than he should have

Most Improved Driver: @Blueeyes0602 started in f6 and ended up with a podium in f4

Cleanest Driver: everyone really but I probably battled @Germo the most

Best Strategy: @TheGiant19

Biggest Surprise: still getting pretty much a full grid at the end of the season even if tiers were merged to do it

Funniest Moment: people invading @Callum Teasdale stewards enquiry against markelin

UndercutF1

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
@AOR BiGGzY96 Average of 0.1s off pole, not really any competition really

@Callumg247 another pretty obvious choice for me

@GrumpierLion221 First race and almost a win in Canada

Best Race of the Season:

For me personally USA with @TeakQuickshare ; also really enjoyed Monaco and Mexico for the flat-out driving.
Overall I'll go for Brazil, despite having a terrible personal race, so glad I stayed to watch the whole thing because that race was almost as good as the real-life one

Personally, Russia because I threw away a really really good result away under SC, and Abu Dhabi for the same reason
Overall, Singapore, and Spain were pretty poor, especially spinning of the line in Spain and both were unenjoyable

Unluckiest Driver:

I don't really know for this one. @TheGiant19 was fairly unlucky with 6 second places, especially the last 2 behind Biggzy

Most Underrated Driver:

@Da4thSuspect as Briggsy said, solid as usual
Also @EditedFaun3698 for going no line and sticking with it

Most Improved Driver:

@TheGiant19 Had a few inconsistencies in the first half, but rounded off the season with 2 wins, 6 seconds and a third, never off the podium in the closing 7 rounds

Cleanest Driver:

Quite a few contenders for this one, @GrumpierLion221 , @TeakQuickshare , @LC SPEED DEMON and @BeasTxTornadozz come to mind, nut I'll go for @Briggsy from the times I've seen him race

Best Strategy:

@Germo in Mexico for stretching the middle stint as far as he did

Biggest Surprise:

@Bobsleigh Gamer coming from F5 and getting a podium (@Blueeyes0602 for the same reason), then also managing to go from the lower points to fourth in a few laps in Abu Dhabi

Funniest Moment(s):

@OveratedLama in the US going full speed on his outlap to spin at the penultimate corner, which is a feat in itself; getting DSQ in Abu Dhabi; and crashing in half the races he started.
@LC SPEED DEMON 's videos
@Briggsy and his occasional memes and jokes that he puts in the chat
This thread

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Unluckiest Driver:
I don't really know for this one. @TheGiant19 was fairly unlucky with 6 second places, especially the last 2 behind Biggzy
7 2nd places, got one in Austria too. Of those I finished, only Monaco which I suck at and France where I got taken out was I over 10s from 1st, bit frustrating to only get 2 wins despite almost always battling for the win

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Has to be @AOR BiGGzY96 for this one really. Fastest driver over 1 lap by far in my opinion. It's just impossible to have that pace over a race distance.

@UndercutF1 always found him qualifying either a place in front or a place behind me in the best of the rest fight but just couldn't keep up up or made small mistakes that cost him.

@TheGiant19's Singapore race. He must have looked at all of us thinking 'I don't know why they're all pitting you can one stop this easy' . But then still managed to keep his cool at one of the hardest tracks and in FULL WET condition to hold onto for the win with dead tyres.

Best Race of the Season:
Has to be Russia. After having to restart the lobby I forgot to load my set up for the race but then still managed to get P3, my best ever result in F4, and a legit podium unlike my Britain one

Bahrain by faaaaarr the worst race I've ever had in league racing. Span multiple times and got wing damage by hitting the wall at T3 on my own. Crashed into @AOR BiGGzY96 trying to let him pass under blue flags. Finished 14th, my worst result this season

Unluckiest Driver:
@OveratedLama the amount of times he had a glitch which caused him to DNF was a joke. Definitely nothing to do with his driving ;)

Most Underrated Driver:
@Bobsleigh Gamer this lads just come into F4 and just jumped in getting consistent top 5 finishes (and a 2nd) as if he's been here all season. Knew he was close and quite often faster than me because I've done a few practices with him. But the fact he's managed to carry it on when jumping into this league is a huge credit.

Most Improved Driver:
@UndercutF1 Having raced with him in Season 16 he wasn't majorly quick but very consistent and good pace. So when the driver placements were announced and I saw him here it was a nice to see someone I've raced with before then thought nothing of it. But with his high finishing positions and him getting faster and faster as the season went on (especially in qualifying) I started to worry. I am for next season ;)

Cleanest Driver:
Had a few small battles with @Bobsleigh Gamer which were very clean but also on the limit. Which is always good to see. Just wish he's stop finishing in front of me ;)

Best Strategy:
@TheGiant19's one stop to victory in Mexico

Biggest Surprise:
Probably @UndercutF1 again for the same reason as I gave him Most Improved Driver

Funniest Moment:
@Callum Teasdale's season. Sorry ;)

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Okay screw Germo I'm voting for myself cos everyone else is decent in race trim, I'm just **** slow compared to my 1 lap pace.

A toss up between @Callumg247 and @TheGiant19. Both are exceptionally quick in race trim, Callum just edges it but for this award I will vote Giant simply because he has less poles and is fast in race trim pretty much everywhere.

Has to be Giant in Singapore, how he not only took Full Wets from start to finish like I did, he finished over 20 seconds ahead of me, unreal pace.

Best Race of the Season:
My best race personally was probs Brazil, I managed to catch Giant and then pass him and my pace was much better than I thought it would be. The best overall race of the season in my opinion was Britain, had some great battles with CallumG and Sims and I know it was a good race behind me as well.

Personally, Germany, I DNF'd and cant even remember much about the race, as a whole, probs Japan, cos the track is aids on 2019.

Unluckiest Driver:
Callum mother clucking Teasdale by a country mile :L @Callum Teasdale

Most Underrated Driver:
@TeakQuickshare, might not be as quick as some others, but is very good wheel to wheel and a likeable person. Who doesn't love a chap from Denmark :)

Most Improved Driver:
Markeli..... nah Im kidding, I'd say @Bobsleigh Gamer, really impressed me when he came up from F5, gave me a run for me money at one or two tracks.

Cleanest Driver:
@TheGiant19, never had even a near miss with this guy, the boy can race xD

Best Strategy:
Again, Giant in Singapore, unrivalled. Honourable mention is my one stop in France :)

Biggest Surprise:
@TeakQuickshare not getting pole, leading every lap, fastest lap and the win at any races, that was ridiculous, what are the odds?

Funniest Moment:
Inviting @Callum Teasdale back into the lobby for Abu Dhabi and not losing any time what so ever, #badass

Reactions: Germo

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Funniest Moment:
Inviting @Callum Teasdale back into the lobby for Abu Dhabi and not losing any time what so ever, #badass
This probably belongs more in the biggest surprise but for those not in the know (pretty much everyone), Biggzy invited Callum back into the race at some point in sector 3 whilst in 1st, and I in 2nd and in DRS range had no clue he did it until he mentioned it in the party. I was speechless, and thanks to him doing it we got the chaos that ensued with Callum and Markelin

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
THE VOTES ARE IN!!!

@AOR BiGGzY96 was the only driver that was voted for this award with 7 votes

@Callumg247 has won this one with 5 votes
@TheGiant19 was has the second most votes with 2
@Germo @UndercutF1 and @Callum Teasdale also had 1 vote each for this award

@TheGiant19's obviously won this award with his 0 stop in a full wet Singapore, 4 people voted for this performance
@OveratedLama @Bobsleigh Gamer @Callum Teasdale @scotthaysom and @GrumpierLion221 got a vote each for their respective performances

Unluckiest Driver:
No shock to see @Callum Teasdale picking up this award with 6 votes
@OveratedLama @TheGiant19 and @TeakQuickshare also had a vote each

Most Underrated Driver:
This vote will have to be shared between @UndercutF1 @EditedFaun3698 and @Da4thSuspect who had 2 votes each
@Germo @GrumpierLion221 @Blueeyes0602 @Bobsleigh Gamer and @TeakQuickshare also had 1 vote each

Most Improved Driver:
@Bobsleigh Gamer has took this award with 3 votes
@TheGiant19 comes a close 2nd with 2 votes
@UndercutF1 @Blueeyes0602 @Callum Teasdale @Germo had a vote each for this award

Cleanest Driver:
Close one this with nearly half the grid being voted for but @AOR BiGGzY96 has won this award with 2 votes
But @TheGiant19 @Bobsleigh Gamer @Briggsy @Germo @Callumg247 @Sims @LC SPEED DEMON had a vote each

Best Strategy:
@TheGiant19 was voted 6 times for this award for his three different strategic masterclasses
@Germo @TeakQuickshare and @LC SPEED DEMON had 1 vote each

Biggest Surprise:
@Bobsleigh Gamer wins this one with 3 votes
@Kyizi @Sims and @TeakQuickshare had a vote each

Reactions: TheGiant19