XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F4 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F4 League - Main Thread

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Hello everyone, just to let you all know if you're not aware there will be a 2 week break until the next race at Germany to avoid the AOR league races clashing with he real life Mexico and USA Grand Prix's. The AOR Germany race takes place on the 10/11/19.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
hi all looking to join F4
Good to hear :) All you need to do it follow the links below to sign up and complete a couple of time trial times. Just a pre-warning you may not be placed in F4 that will depend on how fast your time trial times are ;)

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Unfortunately @WOR Jynx has had to leave the league. He had also been removed from the results of the British Grand Prix and therefore all drivers have been moved up 1 place in the Qualifying and Race results. To see how this effects the championships check the league standings in the link below:

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
@Germo @Jamie183 am I able to sign up currently? cos it looks like LC needs another schooling
Yep you can sign up at any point in the season, just use the links to do the main sign up and time trials:

Reactions: Briggsy

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
Oh this is exciting :) yet nerve racking at the same time, I'm really looking forward to this, as for my ride I'll go McLaren then, alfa romeo as it seems to be the two available, thanks and hope to have a jam packed race this weekend :)

Reactions: Germo

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Oh this is exciting :) yet nerve racking at the same time, I'm really looking forward to this, as for my ride I'll go McLaren then, alfa romeo as it seems to be the two available, thanks and hope to have a jam packed race this weekend :)
I suspect you get first pick as you were leading F5. I was really hoping for that second McLaren though, hahah

@Germo, my preferred pick order:
McLaren, Toro Rosso, RBR, Alfa

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
I suspect you get first pick as you were leading F5. I was really hoping for that second McLaren though, hahah

@Germo, my preferred pick order:
McLaren, Toro Rosso, RBR, Alfa
Lol sorry man :( I've also wanted McLaren this season as you can actually use the mirrors on it, unlike some where there out to lunch XD

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Lol sorry man :( I've also wanted McLaren this season as you can actually use the mirrors on it, unlike some where there out to lunch XD
Haha yeah, that's the big one for me too. No problem, it's your pick first, your prerogative to do as you wish

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Driver Update
Due to low numbers in F5 that tier is to be partially merged into this one, @xXMARKELiNXx @Bobsleigh Gamer @maxen @Blueeyes0602 and @George Roke will join as main drivers, with @Da4thSuspect as the first reserve driver. Your coordinator will be @Germo
Welcome to the league @xXMARKELiNXx @Bobsleigh Gamer @maxen @Blueeyes0602 @Da4thSuspect @George Roke. Just correct something first of all because there's been a little mistake. We only have 4 spots available in F4 not 5 which means @xXMARKELiNXx @Bobsleigh Gamer @Blueeyes0602 and @George Roke will be full time drivers. Which unfortunately means @maxen will have to drop down to the 1st reserve and @Da4thSuspect will have to drop to 2nd reserve.

If you have any questions about anything please ask :) One last thing could @xXMARKELiNXx @Bobsleigh Gamer @Blueeyes0602 and @George Roke please let me know what car and number you would like. The priority order will be where you finished in F5 so it will be @xXMARKELiNXx @Bobsleigh Gamer @Blueeyes0602 then @George Roke. Cheers and good luck for this season :)

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Could you choose a number as well please