XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

ClassicDelta

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Yes I have also noticed that, so the team driver comparison chart is almost completely empty
Yeah I too have that. It's affecting the team championship standings too. Racing Points should be on 135 points, Alfa 120 points etc... but cause they driver's haven't been assigned a team those standings haven't updated properly.
The DNF thing is fixed now though

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah I too have that. It's affecting the team championship standings too. Racing Points should be on 135 points, Alfa 120 points etc... but cause they driver's haven't been assigned a team those standings haven't updated properly.
The DNF thing is fixed now though
I dm'd that Bossly lad on Twitter yesterday. Waiting for response, sorry lads.

Reactions: ClassicDelta

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I dm'd that Bossly lad on Twitter yesterday. Waiting for response, sorry lads.
Do you have any update on this Sam? It goes without saying that it needs fixing ASAP. Also I just want to clarify.
- you fixed the ‘DNF’ issue for around 6?
- you demoted me to a ‘DSC’ for Round 8?
- are the points correct for the drivers championship or is there also an issue there?

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Do you have any update on this Sam? It goes without saying that it needs fixing ASAP. Also I just want to clarify.
- you fixed the ‘DNF’ issue for around 6?
- you demoted me to a ‘DSC’ for Round 8?
- are the points correct for the drivers championship or is there also an issue there?
1) I believe it's fixed
2) Got informed you disconnected in France.
3) No. But will pass the importance onto him. @BosslyGaming

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Lol, next race is home to half of the field, but the track is so annoying to me. I expect a qualy of 5 or 6 and a race finish of 7 or 8. lol how many times do i say lol. lol

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
1) I believe it's fixed
2) Got informed you disconnected in France.
3) No. But will pass the importance onto him. @BosslyGaming
OK, one and two are perfect. In terms of number three, both the drivers and constructors championships are showing false information on them? I'd assume we wait until they're fixed to update the standings? You have a valid excuse to postpone updating them ;)

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
OK, one and two are perfect. In terms of number three, both the drivers and constructors championships are showing false information on them? I'd assume we wait until they're fixed to update the standings? You have a valid excuse to postpone updating them ;)
Yeah wasn't going to do them until they are correct, also waiting on the outstanding stewards.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
your canadian so your french, EkKU is finnish so he's related to iceman raikkonen, Tdr gb is italian so he has a ferrari, and im american so i don't know what a austin healey is

• Funny
Reactions: x EkKU x

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
your canadian so your french, EkKU is finnish so he's related to iceman raikkonen, Tdr gb is italian so he has a ferrari, and im american so i don't know what a austin healey is
I’m actually mostly British but I use the Canadian flag because I can under eligibility rules.

ew no about France I’m more Spanish than I a
Frog.

x EkKU x

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 12, 2018
I’m actually mostly British but I use the Canadian flag because I can under eligibility rules.

ew no about France I’m more Spanish than I a
Frog.
Actually I have born in Canada Toronto and i have dual sitizenship both Canadian and finnish.
Have live here in Finland allmost all my live and served in Finnish military but still part of me is Canadian ;)

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71