XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Here you go, @Bernie & @Best Kiko.

To explain this for everyone else, this is all your TT submissions combined and ranked. Top 3 times per track and overall are coloured gold/silver/bronze-ish. As the season gets underway you'll probably find it has no bearing at all on the pecking order but it can still be fun/interesting to over-analyse this before the first race on Sunday.

Good luck with the season ahead. I look forward to seeing @Bernie crowned the new F6 champion.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016

View attachment 92474

To explain this for everyone else, this is all your TT submissions combined and ranked. Top 3 times per track and overall are coloured gold/silver/bronze-ish. As the season gets underway you'll probably find it has no bearing at all on the pecking order but it can still be fun/interesting to over-analyse this before the first race on Sunday.

Good luck with the season ahead. I look forward to seeing @Bernie crowned the new F6 champion.
Jinxed. Really?!

• Winner
Reactions: maxen

Rindypoos

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Nice one mate. Interesting to see and man is the Britain TT's tight! Going to be a fun season I reckon.

Reactions: maxen

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

View attachment 92474

Not gonna lie, I breezed through my TT entries, spent about 5-10 minutes on each track as I was busy that day.

I'll get my excuses in early. ;)

TimoSVK

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Okay, i think that 1:21.9 is still a strong Time, wow!!!
You are coming at guns blazing in Melbourne
Dont worry , time is not everything i am scared that i will be DNF or still have invalid lap time in qualification