XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
@Bernie i dont really get it... How does the 90% apply if i would lead the race and i crash on the last lap on to the wall and DNF, does it mean that i would still win the race???
This could not be possible???
I tought that 90% rule only apply in a massive disconnection and not if you DNF like the rule says:
● If more than 90% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race order from the time of the first disconnection becomes the final result. Full points are awarded to all drivers.

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
@Bernie i dont really get it... How does the 90% apply if i would lead the race and i crash on the last lap on to the wall and DNF, does it mean that i would still win the race???
I tought that 90% rule only apply in a massive disconnection and not if you DNF like the rule says:
● If more than 90% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race order from the time of the first disconnection becomes the final result. Full points are awarded to all drivers.
I believe it’s as in anyone who is a lap down they will finish ahead of

• Informative
Reactions: x EkKU x

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
Could be wrong tho

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
No, once everyone passes you, you would technically only finish ahead of the cars who are a lap down

• Informative
Reactions: maxen

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Found this in “league information” above league rules on this thread:
● DNF:
Drivers who complete less than 90% of the race distance will be classified as DNF (Did Not Finish) in the race results, and will score 0 points regardless of their final position.

Drivers who disconnect from the lobby and have their race finished by the AI are only classified for the laps that were completed under the driver's own control, unless they are able to reconnect to the lobby and finish the race under manual control.

Drivers who complete more than 90% of the race before accidentally crashing out or getting disconnected will be classified as a finisher, but will only be credited with the amount of laps they completed in control of their car, even if the driver's AI car makes it to the end. Points will then be scored as per the system above.

• Informative
Reactions: x EkKU x

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
If you crash on the last lap, you would have completed one lap less than the full race distance so you wouldn't win - the person who reaches the finish line first would win, as always. You would, however, still be classified as a finisher and would get points based on where you were classified. For instance, if five cars finish on the lead lap, you'd be sixth in the final standings and get eight points. If 10 people complete 100% of the race distance, you could be classified 11th and get zero points.

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
No, once everyone passes you, you would t
If you crash on the last lap, you would have completed one lap less than the full race distance so you wouldn't win - the person who reaches the finish line first would win, as always. You would, however, still be classified as a finisher and would get points based on where you were classified. For instance, if five cars finish on the lead lap, you'd be sixth in the final standings and get eight points. If 10 people complete 100% of the race distance, you could be classified 11th and get zero points.
Cheers (y)

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@Bernie

I've been biting my lip for most of the season Bernie but I don't think I can anymore.

You moved the Stewards enquiry without even asking me for evidence, I obviously missed the original tag and you didn't even follow up tag me, which is essential. If I get some kind of penalty from this I will be taking it to a higher up person and submitting a complaint against you. Add this on top of constant late threads and standings updates too, why are you a COD if you can't do the little things?

I'm very pissed off right now. Seriously.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Proulx and x EkKU x

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Right Bernie I’ve submitted a complaint. You’ve pissed me off now with your sub par coordinating.