XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Ok so guys I'm thinking of quitting league racing, I take it way to seriously and its consuming my life way to much so for tonight I'm gonna be having a think whether I wanna stay tonight so I'm not gonna be racing. @Bernie is it possible for me just to watch tonight as ya know close championship fight.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I may as well stay at the pub after Football tonight thanks to the master cluster**** going on.

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2019
Ok so guys I'm thinking of quitting league racing, I take it way to seriously and its consuming my life way to much so for tonight I'm gonna be having a think whether I wanna stay tonight so I'm not gonna be racing. @Bernie is it possible for me just to watch tonight as ya know close championship fight.
Hehehe... welcome to the club.:)

Reactions: DICER46

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I may as well stay at the pub after Football tonight thanks to the master cluster**** going on.
You better be racing ;)

However, I agree, @Bernie this season hasn't been good enough from you AT ALL, we've been dropping hints all year and you couldn't take them at all. Standings should be done Monday at the latest and race threads the very next day, sick of your poor COD skills.

Also @DICER46, I don't think people are allowed to spectate

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
You better be racing ;)

However, I agree, @Bernie this season hasn't been good enough from you AT ALL, we've been dropping hints all year and you couldn't take them at all. Standings should be done Monday at the latest and race threads the very next day, sick of your poor COD skills.

Soggy has a race ban

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
You better be racing ;)

Surly it should be allowed, what harm would it cause

Rindypoos

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Just so everyone know.. I don't go to the stewards willy nilly over anything that happens. Both incidents put me in the wall and ended my race. Also @SoggyCabbages I hope you know it's nothing personal and I hope you stay in the league. Regardless of what happens on track I think what's happened has pushed me harder. The fact that you did not get a say in the stewards inquiry is not ok at all and was way out of order to take such a serious decision without hearing from both drivers involved.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Right Bernie I’ve submitted a complaint. You’ve pissed me off now with your sub par coordinating.
Who exactly have you sent a complaint to? I want it looked at properly but neither of the relevant people have it.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Who exactly have you sent a complaint to? I want it looked at properly but neither of the relevant people have it.
Thought I'd sent it but stupid me with my bad eyes on my phone don't know where it's gone lol. I'll have a search when I'm free in a bit.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Thought I'd sent it but stupid me with my bad eyes on my phone don't know where it's gone lol. I'll have a search when I'm free in a bit.
Ah ok. Are you still planning to send something? I'm aware either way now.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Update

Obviously there has been very strong discontent raised to our attention, primarily this week. Looking at it, I have decided that Bernie will continue as the main tier coordinator. What will happen, is I'll be taking a hands-on role here - becoming the second coordinator. Most responsibility will still be Bernie's - but I'll be watching and able to fill in or do anything that falls behind. The standard obviously hasn't been up to the high standards we want to have - so I'm here to make sure they are up to those standards for the rest of the season. For any stewards enquiries or general queries - please tag the both of us so I'm fully aware of what's going on.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Update

Obviously there has been very strong discontent raised to our attention, primarily this week. Looking at it, I have decided that Bernie will continue as the main tier coordinator. What will happen, is I'll be taking a hands-on role here - becoming the second coordinator. Most responsibility will still be Bernie's - but I'll be watching and able to fill in or do anything that falls behind. The standard obviously hasn't been up to the high standards we want to have - so I'm here to make sure they are up to those standards for the rest of the season. For any stewards enquiries or general queries - please tag the both of us so I'm fully aware of what's going on.
And what about the Stewards Enquiry where he advanced it without me submitting any evidence?

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Link me to it please.

Obviously missed the OP tag but every other time I've been involved in something like that the league COD has prompted for a POV etc.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017

Obviously missed the OP tag but every other time I've been involved in something like that the league COD has prompted for a POV etc.
I don't see much wrong with that. Obviously he's made a mistake not tagging you but it shouldn't be essential as long as you were tagged in the OP. We encourage coordinators to move by Wednesday/Thursday and you had a week to respond. Obviously the main error is not giving you a second tag and I'd hope this wouldn't become a repeat occurrence, but you had the first one.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I don't see much wrong with that. Obviously he's made a mistake not tagging you but it shouldn't be essential as long as you were tagged in the OP. We encourage coordinators to move by Wednesday/Thursday and you had a week to respond. Obviously the main error is not giving you a second tag and I'd hope this wouldn't become a repeat occurrence, but you had the first one.
**** me that absolute state of Bernie and he still keeps his position. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: