XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
yeah so everyone knows i cant host tonight my internets down. not sure il even be able to race but il try

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
i mean if it was acceptable i'd move to postpone the race but that's only cause my championship chances will be pretty much over if i don't race today. but i doubt that can happen, and wouldn't expect it to just for my sake, or anyone else's (but heck ima suggest it anyway)

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
going to try and race off my hotspot anyway and see how it goes, il test it this afternoon first though

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
I can host but remember when I hosted last time (Maybe that monaco cluster****) and it went all weird.
Well you're third host, if anyone reckons they can host drop their speedtest in here.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
To be

Mine is usually much better than this but my conneciton has been a bit meh last couple of weeks due to line problems:

Yeah can you host? Usual I set up invite you leave then you invite back?

stE7Dfast

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2017
@Bernie any chance I can switch to McLaren for following races? I drive cockpit view and the in car mirrors are better positioned in McLaren. Also noticed that the current driven hasn't raced in a while.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
@Bernie any chance I can switch to McLaren for following races? I drive cockpit view and the in car mirrors are better positioned in McLaren. Also noticed that the current driven hasn't raced in a while.
No swapping is allowed, sorry. Anyway the McLaren drivers are still in their cars so it wouldn't be possible.

Reactions: stE7Dfast

Rindypoos

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Some unfortunate news I'm afraid. My xbox has gona and died on me. It happened the night before going away for work and I'm back home tonight. So I have a few things to try but I think the HDD is dead which means I'm out for the remaining races. If by some chance it comes alive again I will let you all know. Otherwise it's been fun and GG's to you all.

maxibone33

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2019
I am 50/50 for this coming Sunday, taking my car to Donington for a track day so i may not be back home in time

Reactions: Bernie