XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Yup.... Sorry about table not being updated. I need to send bossly screenshoots but not had time

ClassicDelta

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Really lacking motivation for tonight, but i'll try be there. On my way to buy some contact cleaner that will hopefully fix the problem with my throttle's potentiometer that's causing it to stick and ruining my fun.

Reactions: stE7Dfast

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Here you go, @Bernie & @Best Kiko.

View attachment 92474

To explain this for everyone else, this is all your TT submissions combined and ranked. Top 3 times per track and overall are coloured gold/silver/bronze-ish. As the season gets underway you'll probably find it has no bearing at all on the pecking order but it can still be fun/interesting to over-analyse this before the first race on Sunday.

Good luck with the season ahead. I look forward to seeing @Bernie crowned the new F6 champion.
He may have predicted it.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Lol that was funny I did all my TT times after like barely 5 mins of practice on each lol.

Reactions: Bernie