PC - AOR S2 America PC F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S2 America PC F1 League - Main Thread

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR America PC F1 League - Season 2
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR America PC F1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Raven @IntergalacticGentleman
Lobby Host: @IntergalacticGentleman
Backup host(s): @Z3mikey @Raven

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Muddyh20 - MuddyH20 - USA - #16
  2. @jalidone - Jalidone - USA - #66

Ferrari
  1. @ItzTriton - 2SRL Triton - Australian - #4
  2. @Tezu - Tezu - Argentinian - #24

Red Bull
  1. @Z3mikey - Z3Mikey - USA - #89
  2. @Hynekin - Hynekin - USA - #6

Force India
  1. @LyneMartel - LyneMartel - Nationality - #96
  2. @Fruitsalsa - Fruitsalsa - Canadian - #12

Williams
  1. @Lundqvistbro - Lundqvistbro - Polish- #88
  2. @Mo v0 - Mo v0 - American - # N/A

Renault
  1. @SlashLp - SlashLp - Nationality - #24
  2. @Painfulstorm - Painfulstorm - USA - #98

Toro Rosso

1. @Illicit - illicit - Canadian - #92

Haas
  1. @Raven - Raven - USA - #1
  2. @IntergalacticGentleman - IntergalacticGentleman - USA - #87

McLaren
  1. @Miguel Angel Pilla - Gudby - Nationality - #15
  2. @BRL_Joao_Pedro_90 - BRL_JoaoPedro - Brazilian - #90

Sauber
  1. @sena16 - Vinicius sena - Nationality - #13
  2. @Rapha - Rapha - Nationality - #23
Reserves
  1. @notariom
  2. @kreamyjohns
  3. @Arcrax
  4. @Hardy_
  5. @Steph Farelle
  6. @mayconmvss
  7. @Shentar
  8. @Fin
  9. @Mauricio Marinaro

Last edited by a moderator:

jalmenar

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2018
Drivers!

Please, please, please, lets not make the same mistake from last season, once the qualification session is over, do not start the race, or do not "Go to track" so the other drivers can set up their cars properly. If you or anyone go to the track/start the race right after the qualification session, then the countdown clock will start ticking and everyone will only have 30 seconds to set up their cars and strategy. Lets avoid this problem by being patient, wait for everyone to finish setting up their cars, and then start the race.

I suggest, the race coordinator or host, remind everyone right after the qualification is over, to wait for everyone before starting the race.

Last edited:

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Drivers!

Please, please, please, lets not make the same mistake from last season, once the qualification session is over, do not start the race, or do not "Go to track" so the other drivers can set up their cars properly. If you or anyone go to the track/start the race right after the qualification session, then the countdown clock will start ticking and everyone will only have 30 seconds to set up their cars and strategy. Lets avoid this problem by being patience, wait for everyone to finish setting up their cars, and then start the race.

I suggest, the race coordinator or host, remind everyone right after the qualification is over, to wait for everyone before starting the race.
If it’s still a problem, maybe we should consider adding this to the rules.

Luckily it got better as the season went on, if we can be strict about it this season, we should have less/no more instances in the future.

Muddyh20

Formula Karter
Sep 10, 2018
If it’s still a problem, maybe we should consider adding this to the rules.

Luckily it got better as the season went on, if we can be strict about it this season, we should have less/no more instances in the future.

We just need to make sure to say it in-game chat, and also over Discord

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Hey everyone my name is Cody and welcome to Season 2 of the America League!

I am the newly appointed Americas League Overseer so I'm the head coordinator here. @IntergalacticGentleman will be also serve again as a coordinator for the PC league. If you haven't already noticed we've posted the car selection thread HERE. We've provided instructions for you to follow there. And also feel free to introduce yourselves over HERE.

The split looks at least as competitive as last season, if not better, so we should be in for a great time! Our races will be live broadcast over on the AOR Youtube channel and will be commentated by the American Commentating Dream Team returning for another season of @Rytier & @NinjaRider!

If you have any further questions or something else you are wondering about, don't hesitate to send myself or @IntergalacticGentleman a message and we will get to it ASAP, but for now I hope you all will enjoy your AOR journey here in PC America split! Let's have some fun this Sunday down under in Melbourne and be sure to always respect your fellow competitors by keeping it clean!

One final thing, we are already looking at a few seats open for reserve drivers for the first round on Sunday so be sure to check HERE for update posts regarding filling the empty seats on the grid!

@ItzTriton @Z3mikey @Hynekin @Muddyh20 @Tezu @jalidone @Miguel Angel Pilla @jalmenar @pHrankee @Lundqvistbro @BRL_Joao_Pedro_90 @sena16 @Rapha @SlashLp @Mo v0 @Painfulstorm @Illicit @LyneMartel @Fruitsalsa @JamesMcGrath @Ajamma16 @Thiago Pimenta @kxuping @MarkySparks

Last edited:

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
We just need to make sure to say it in-game chat, and also over Discord
Yep I agree, which is what we were doing but some people were still not listening since they might have had the discord muted or not been listening. Hopefully this season we get it down so I don't have to stress about rushing my race settings :LOL:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Everyone please provide your steam account name so we can get you added ahead of the race, also nationality if you want me to update that

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Hi again everyone, make sure to add @IntergalacticGentleman on Steam or leave your steam name here if you don't already have him on your friend's list. He will continue to be the host for the races this season.

@ItzTriton @Z3mikey @Hynekin @Muddyh20 @Tezu @jalidone @Miguel Angel Pilla @jalmenar @pHrankee @Lundqvistbro @BRL_Joao_Pedro_90 @sena16 @Rapha @SlashLp @Mo v0 @Painfulstorm @Illicit @LyneMartel @Fruitsalsa @JamesMcGrath @Ajamma16 @Thiago Pimenta @kxuping @MarkySparks
Same as on the forums and discord: Lundqvistbro

BRL_Joao_Pedro_90

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2019
Hi again everyone, make sure to add @IntergalacticGentleman on Steam or leave your steam name here if you don't already have him on your friend's list. He will continue to be the host for the races this season.

Steam name: BRL_JoaoPedro