PC - AOR S2 America PC F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S2 America PC F1 League - Main Thread

Illicit

Junior Karter
Apr 1, 2019
So after doing some research online to no avail, I figured I'd turn to my fellow league racers for some answers. I'm basically looking for some sort of pit stop/tyre strategy guide for all of the tracks. Does anyone know if there is some sort of guide or do one of you have your own? As I'm very new to sim racing, I'm having a tough time figuring out the fastest/optimal pit stop strategies, mainly in regards to what kind of tyres I should qualify on and which tyres to swap to after. I've screwed myself over the past two races by choosing to stop twice instead of once. Obviously, this is my own fault, but I'd like to correct this error in the future.

To summarize, I'm basically wondering if anyone has a complete pit stop strategy list for all of the tracks in the game? I'll probably just go back and watch some of last season's races to figure out what the optimal strategy is, but if anyone has this info on hand, it would be much appreciated.

Mo v0

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
So after doing some research online to no avail, I figured I'd turn to my fellow league racers for some answers. I'm basically looking for some sort of pit stop/tyre strategy guide for all of the tracks. Does anyone know if there is some sort of guide or do one of you have your own? As I'm very new to sim racing, I'm having a tough time figuring out the fastest/optimal pit stop strategies, mainly in regards to what kind of tyres I should qualify on and which tyres to swap to after. I've screwed myself over the past two races by choosing to stop twice instead of once. Obviously, this is my own fault, but I'd like to correct this error in the future.

To summarize, I'm basically wondering if anyone has a complete pit stop strategy list for all of the tracks in the game? I'll probably just go back and watch some of last season's races to figure out what the optimal strategy is, but if anyone has this info on hand, it would be much appreciated.
This isn't direclty answering your question, but as I'm also new to sim style racing, I just go watch the old league races on the AOR youtube to kinda see what worked and what didn't.
Typically though, it appears the strategy with less stops is ideal as in 50% race it's hard to justify losing 20 more seconds on pit stop.

Reactions: Illicit

Raven

S1 AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
@Arcrax @Hardy_ @Steph Farelle @mayconmvss @Shentar @Fin @Mauricio Marinaro

You all have completed the sign-up process so have been added to the reserve list for the league.

Please send a Steam friend request to IntergalacticGentleman, ACR Raven and Z3Mikey in order to be able to receive invites on race nights. @IntergalacticGentleman is our usual host so at least make sure he is on your list. We will make a post in the upcoming race thread each Saturday or Sunday announcing about how many reserve spots will be open. They will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Just reply to the post saying you can race and you will be confirmed up until we have a full grid.

Also, please remember that if you ran some assists in TT that they may or may not be allowed in the league. I believe it's just Racing Line (and possibly auto gears) that is allowed so please keep that in mind if you chose to race.

Last edited:

Steph Farelle

Junior Karter
Apr 27, 2019
@Arcrax @Hardy_ @Steph Farelle @mayconmvss @Shentar @Fin @Mauricio Marinaro

You all have completed the sign-up process so have been added to the reserve list for the league.

Please send a Steam friend request to IntergalaticGentleman, ACR Raven and Z3Mikey in order to be able to receive invites on race nights. @IntergalacticGentleman is our usual host so at least make sure he is on your list. We will make a post in the upcoming race thread each Saturday or Sunday announcing about how many reserve spots will be open. They will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Just reply to the post saying you can race and you will be confirmed up until we have a full grid.

Also, please remember that if you ran some assists in TT that they may or may not be allowed in the league. I believe it's just Racing Line (and possibly auto gears) that is allowed so please keep that in mind if you chose to race.
Understood. I have sent the friend requests as instructed, thanks!

Reactions: Raven

Shentar

Junior Karter
May 6, 2019
Just in case (sent friend requests already) my Stream name is suckerpunch1 - Reserve driver