PC - AOR S2 America PC F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S2 America PC F1 League - Main Thread

SharkBait98

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2018
Hey. Just wondering when the next season starts, and I'd like to be put on reserve if possible.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
What a freaking day that was. Just unreal to win two races yesterday and to repeat as the Americas champ was such a great moment to cap off the night!

Thanks to everyone for the pretty solid attendance throughout the whole season. I think we had a full grid almost every time and last night was the smallest grid we had all season which was still 15 or 16 on the grid (sorry can't remember exactly). Still a great achievement though!

Hope to see you all return next season where we'll hopefully be expanding to multiple splits! Have a great off season and enjoy the time off on Sundays now with family and friends. We're gonna have a bit of a wait until next season so kick your feet up and enjoy it. :)

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
What a freaking day that was. Just unreal to win two races yesterday and to repeat as the Americas champ was such a great moment to cap off the night!

Thanks to everyone for the pretty solid attendance throughout the whole season. I think we had a full grid almost every time and last night was the smallest grid we had all season which was still 15 or 16 on the grid (sorry can't remember exactly). Still a great achievement though!

Hope to see you all return next season where we'll hopefully be expanding to multiple splits! Have a great off season and enjoy the time off on Sundays now with family and friends. We're gonna have a bit of a wait until next season so kick your feet up and enjoy it. :)
Congrats, man... Can't wait to join full time for the next season... This new world of league racing for me has me really hyped and excited... Looking forward to racing with all you guys and any newcomers! :)

Reactions: Shentar

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Another great season I'd say, that last day was a bit of a roller coaster of emotions but I have finally earned my first point and hopefully more are to come in the future. I feel like I've improved a lot and am looking forward to racing in 2019 with the rest of you who return and the new ones too. Congrats to Raven. Let the wait for S3 begin.