PS4 - AOR S2 PS4 America F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S2 PS4 America F1 League - Main Thread

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR America PS4 F1 League - Season 2
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR America PS4 F1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @zemoglis
Lobby Host: TBC
Backup host(s): TBC

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @William11 - McLarenP1-2018 - Canadian - #67
  2. @BGilbert - MerlinMBS - American

Ferrari
  1. @kam - kamkaymom153 - American - #24
  2. @VTi-DOHC - VTi-DOHC - Irish/Canadian - #30

Red Bull
  1. @gbrune - gbrune - American - #78
  2. @zemoglis - Zemoglis - American

Force India
  1. @Marcus Moultrie - FlightGangMarco7 - American - #6
  2. @Adrilocdoc - adrilocdoc - Spanish - #

Williams

Renault
  1. @theevilisback - theevilisback - American - #29

Toro Rosso
  1. @RC7_NI - RC7_NI - Northern Irish - #13
  2. @Beck - Beck9000 - British - #4

Haas

McLaren
  1. @Richard - mc_laren__f1 - Canadian - #05
  2. @HART-Holleben - HART-Holleben - Brazilian/American - #23

Sauber
  1. @McSendit - McSendit - American - #73
  2. @sold1ersix - sold1ersix - Canadian - #41
Reserves
1.​
2.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
@kam @William11 @gbrune @RC7_NI @zemoglis @Marcus Moultrie @theevilisback @Richard @BGilbert @McSendit @sold1ersix @VTi-DOHC @HART-Holleben @Beck

Welcome to AOR NA F1 Season 2!!! Its going to be a short but fun season. Glad to see so many of you back and also glad we dont have any of those pesky assists on this season. Everyone please make sure you add me to your PSN list. Seca___ (3 underscores) If you do not add me you may not get your race invite on Sunday. I will be hosting the races this season but need a back up host in case I cant make it. Anyone want to volunteer? I will also be starting a PSN chat group for all of us for last minute changes etc. Car selection will be updated once everyone posts up what they want. If you have any questions feel free to post up or send me a DM.

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Due to the new gamertag change option added by Sony, when you go and make a change it is your responsibility to immediately inform your tier's cod by DM'ing him on the website or/and from the new PSN username account by referencing your old one. Failing to inform your cod as soon as the change takes place, may lead to not receiving invitations for the upcoming races. Thanks for the understanding!

@kam @William11 @gbrune @RC7_NI @zemoglis @Marcus Moultrie @theevilisback @Richard @BGilbert @McSendit @sold1ersix @VTi-DOHC @HART-Holleben @Beck

Reactions: William11

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys!! Some of you probably have seen me around. I’ve raced F1 AOR since S10 and competed in all seasons since except for a few.

I’m in Texas and would like to be a reserve driver for this league. I cannot race all races and am taking a step back from AOR F1 European leagues and trying to focus on PCARS2 and AC. But I still find myself wanting to race F1.

@Seca if possible could I be a reserve driver? I see not all spaces are full. I can race tomorrow night for sure too. Just let me know :)

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
Hey Seca... I'm literally 4-5 seconds slower and VERY unreliable without assists. I really don't think racing this week is going to benefit anyone and I don't want to ruin someone's race while I'm spinning around on the track :(

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
@zemoglis Sorry, but I'm gonna have to leave the league. I completely forgot about the race last night while I was hanging out with friends, but even then I probably wouldn't have had much fun to begin with. The lack of parity combined with the low attendance just isn't worth spending my Sunday nights wanting to just go do something else.

I do hope you guys have fun the rest of the season, tho. @McSendit, go easy on everyone else, will ya?

Kitsana3

Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2018
Hello. I'm looking to jump in on the last three races of the season. I've done all my forum posts. Can someone message me and let me know if I can still join?