PC - AOR S4 PC America F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S4 PC America F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
AOR PC F1 League - Season 4
Driver Introduction Thread

1583351343392.png

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Last edited:

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
  • Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc?
    • I am Fizzymon, aka Brendan, who is a 21 year old american college student studying Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. I race using a Thrustmaster TX wheel base with T3PA pedals that are wack and the Ferrari F1 Wheel. I am a Ferrari fan who enjoys gaming and racing.
  • What's your previous league racing experience?
    • As some of you already know, I raced in the America's split last season to begin my league racing career, and I also joined the F7 split over with those other guys. On top of that, for the next few weeks I am finishing a season in the ACC league in tier 4, which has been rough.
  • What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
    • Just better luck and more consistency really. I either made mistakes or got really unlucky so much last season after I got some podiums and I never really recovered. I know I have pace with practice, but my decision making at times I think holds me back. I hope to get back towards the front and show off my pace and not let it be ruined by stupid mistakes on my part.

Last edited:

Treason

Junior Karter
Feb 17, 2020
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) My name is Tavish O’Neil (Treason) I am 22 and I live in Texas. I am currently pursuing a career in border patrol and am about to go to my first interview for it. My favorite movie is Star Wars. (Revenge of the Sith) and I’ve been riding dirt bikes since I was about 4 and that’s what got me into racing of all kinds. I currently race on a controller but I have a triple 24” Acer monitor setup and I’m running a i7-7800 processor with a gtx1070ti. I also stream so come check me out at twitch.tv/xtreas0n
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I’m currently in another league right now but only as a reserve driver. I’ve raced in that league once and I started in 18 and finished in 10 so I would say that’s pretty good for my first league race ever.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I’m not expecting to be chasing a championship of course but I am expecting myself to get into the middle pack area. My biggest goals for this season is just really getting good experience for future leagues.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
I am Lund, real name is Paul, 18 years old, live in Toronto, Canada, but was born in Poland. Being a uni student work is very random in a way, I work as a ice hockey ref and a skate patroller, but am also currently in the process of joining the army reserves and my fitness and aptitude evals are booked for the 10th. I play using a t300rs and the t3pa pro pedals. I am a huge Kubica fan, and I support Williams even in their desperate times (youre not a true fan if you stop supporting just cus bad results), I also support alfa from their mid 2000s days as thats when they gave Kubica his chance in the sport. I love motorsport in general, but the 2 big ones are F1 and Rallying, with basically everything else REALLY close behind.

What's your previous league racing experience?
I raced and coordinated Americas F2 last season and this will be my fourth season with aor F1, as I have only done americas since I started racing here. I am also currently in my third (fourth if you count the classic tarmac series) aor dirt rally season.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I am not expecting much other than possibly a first victory, or at least with these F1 guys from last season, a podium or two. I do really hope not to miss any races but I cant predict my future schedules.

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Hey guys, my name is Evan and I'm a 24 year old from Vancouver, Canada. I've been sim racing for about a year now and this will be my fourth season of AOR. I race with a TS-PC and loadcell mod G29 pedals, mounted to a playseat challenge.

I'm setting my expectations low again for this season as I don't play F1 as much as I use to, but I still hope to finish in the points regularly and snag the occasional podium and win. I also stream all of my races on twitch (link in signature), so feel free to come watch if you can't make a race. Nice to see a bunch of familiar faces back again, looking forward to Sunday!

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys, my name is Evan and I'm a 24 year old from Vancouver, Canada. I've been sim racing for about a year now and this will be my fourth season of AOR. I race with a TS-PC and loadcell mod G29 pedals, mounted to a playseat challenge.

I'm setting my expectations low again for this season as I don't play F1 as much as I use to, but I still hope to finish in the points regularly and snag the occasional podium and win. I also stream all of my races on twitch (link in signature), so feel free to come watch if you can't make a race. Nice to see a bunch of familiar faces back again, looking forward to Sunday!
All I read was "Background, Wheel, SANDBAG SANDBAG SANDBAG"

Vines

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 28, 2020
Who are you?
I'm Marcos Vinicius, my nick in game is Vines, I'm currently on the virtual team Machadin Racing Team, I've been in the AV world since 2017 where I was champion in a league called Liga Prorace (Brazilian League), I'm currently 17 years old and for the time being a pilot in xbox360 controller, while my g29 doesn't arrive

What's your previous league racing experience?
I was already champion as I said in the question above and I have fought for titles in other 3 seasons I am quite experienced with 2 years of A.V in Formula 1

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
A debut season for me I hope to surprise learn and crave titles

Reactions: Fizzymon

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
All I read was "Background, Wheel, SANDBAG SANDBAG SANDBAG"
Hahaha we'll see how my pace is, before Monday I hadn't played F1 for over a month. I don't think I'll be competing for the title again, but I still hope to be fighting at the front.

BlackViperGT

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2019
Hey guys! My names Benito and I'm from the US, in sunny Florida. 30 years old even tho i still play games like im 18. I started F1 in the tail end of last season and after making the commitment, went and got a T300 RS and been putting hours into practice. Hopefully I can stay within the top 8 but just looking for exciting races this year!

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys I'm Sulley. I didn't plan to race this season but then Coronavirus caused my college to shut down entirely, so I figured I would join in. I'm from Detroit, Michigan and race with a T150 and CSL Elite LC pedals.

I'm not even setting any goals for myself this season. I finished runner up in US F1 last season but that boiled down to the consistent points haul I had going in the first half of the season on top of both splits getting combined just before Italy. I feel like my pace dropped off afterwards and I don't think I'm committed enough to get that competitive again, so I'm just here to have a good time with you guys.

Hopefully from here on we can have some fun. I'll see you guys later tonight.

• Surprised

Tudor900

S18 AOR PC F7 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
Hello everybody, my name is Tudor and I am from Romania. I am racing in the F3 split in europe but i decided to also join the americas league cuz i have nothing better to do at 2 AM my time (you know... quarantine).

I am here just to have fun so i'll try not to be agressive on track. See you guys on Sunday!

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Hello everybody, my name is Tudor and I am from Romania. I am racing in the F3 split in europe but i decided to also join the americas league cuz i have nothing better to do at 2 AM my time (you know... quarantine).

I am here just to have fun so i'll try not to be agressive on track. See you guys on Sunday!
When you realize daylight savings is this weekend and it will probably be 3am