PS4 - AOR Season 4 IndyCar League. June 2019 - Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Season 4 IndyCar League. June 2019 - Interest Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
With No Single seater on PS4 . Im just gauging some interest to try and revitalize the 245mph + Dallara Rocket ships.. for a season 4 .
Things didnt go very well last time out. But with a few little changes, it could be hugely popular once again. (y) Interested, or want to give some feedback, then get talking guys .(y);)

Last edited:

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Maybe running it like the PC Endurance league - where their is 1 tier no matter what and you just have an order of drivers who get invited, but if you don't turn up for a week you get bumped to the back of the list, would work better to keep a full-grid. Exception being Indy 500, let's have bump day!

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Maybe running it like the PC Endurance league - where their is 1 tier no matter what and you just have an order of drivers who get invited, but if you don't turn up for a week you get bumped to the back of the list, would work better to keep a full-grid. Exception being Indy 500, let's have bump day!
Like the format (y)

VSR_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I would be interested in doing this on ps4, the only thing that kinda ruins It is the pc2 damage model for open wheel cars and the ridiculous pit stop time for a wing change

• Agree

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I would be interested in doing this on ps4, the only thing that kinda ruins It is the pc2 damage model for open wheel cars and the ridiculous pit stop time for a wing change
Maybe the Car Damage situation needs looking into. It ruined races for sure, and was probably the main reason PPL lost interest. A Two minute Pit for damage was common throughout S3. Having damage on with these cars , is not the way to go imo.(y)

Reactions: VSR_NICK-NITRO

pcsolima

2 times AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Dec 27, 2015
Quite interested.
I agree we should think about doing this with the no damage option. The damage model on open wheels is really bad.

• Agree

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi guys (y)
With you giving us some excellent commentary throughout S3 IndyCar (y) You saw alot , and watching the races you probably can see problems and faults with S3 IndyCar, more than us racers . Any suggestions how to make the Series a little more race friendly . Or any ideas to improve the overall format.
Thanks ;)(y)

@A.O.R Evildragon @vectro666 @Soupcooler @F4H_Green

Nick-1054

S16 AOR PS4 F9 Champion
Sep 1, 2018
With No Single seater on PS4 . Im just gauging some interest to try and revitalize the 245mph + Dallara Rocket ships.. for a season 4 .
Things didnt go very well last time out. But with a few little changes, it could be hugely popular once again. (y) Interested, or want to give some feedback, then get talking guys .(y);)
Interested!!

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
PS4 members (y);)

@VSR Davidben
@llllllllixlill
@Archil
@igor55
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@joshualuke1993
@Martynvr
@Mildenman27
@MrKaczalski
@Pretender
@PS_Scooby555
@scld1808
@thegooney1
@Tobias Daytona SRT
@VP_Kamikazee
@VP_SirRacealot
@VSR Thomasethan
@Barker95
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Boniface-8
@boofon
@Camo_C
@danjbirch
@ALE2293
@flatspunout
@Golzy
@Marcos Moutinho
@Nene
@pcsolima
@Prehn
@pyrates
@robnoxious9000
@SCHWANTZ3493
@itsPT
@MattDarvs
@Chickano
@PRG_FrankForest
@robsterf1
@Stew G
@biba99
@de-thomas
@Slicker
@VSR_NICK-NITRO
@planettoon
@Jannutz
@chri_s95
@Matthew010383
@dray6181
@Errol_P
@GohstvanHunter
@Jeroen81
@Khaled77
@Killg0re NL
@Klangan
@neonostra
@Tom harper
@Tomji_
@Xiee
@NGR_EnvoyXtreme
@Felix de forsini
@Andy81287
@Archie619
@blackd0g
@colephelps-la2
@Fred Ogega
@Jonatavs96
@Klisarov
@luckynumber72
@Manx57
@Mhill
@MISFITmusicINC
@RRacerF4N
@stevewf1
@ValSpeed
@Wimstradamus
@YabbaTheHutt
@C-FOGARTY
@SebsterSJ
@weal77
@mcwolfman
@McKinda
@Mr_Masnot70
@vectro666
@VSR_Neptune
@Hemo444ever
@Noxvi
@FSR_PHIL66
@TM Burnout
@Meester_Bond_WHG
@Traels
@FN-LEW187
@Brufro
@AniHu
@DirtenDK
@ESR_InFect
@ESR_theschmid
@TheGreekFreak
@Ryan Foster
@Foffy53
@Ayresii1995
@JR-Lock-N-Load
@Torresturon
@Czert82
@Tin32
@MATARANG
@bax
@ESR_MimTurbo
@BenGMan
@Sergios88
@Geo
@Gazza
@Ollie_D631
@jam_my21
@oo7_pROF3SSIONAL
@jornzoet
@JeanKhury
@CmcD
@VP_Camerz
@Kingma
@GUNNERGAMBLE
@Lanzellotti Minardi
@Nimbis
@kam
@Hansmeiser
@Jimski78
@Leck3000
@HART-Holleben
@ALelle
@The_Kaiser-MSc
@kovy34
@VuNcE13
@Essa.Racing
@BMTM_Shifter
@Pocoyoporsch
@Freggel
@Stchonki
@Jan_Rosberg
@Billiejoe97g
@Will Friedmann
@papano92
@danielofifi
@Matt Jordan
@Fot79
@AJ_CLEGG97
@JamieChristie89
@haddi38
@FERDOBOSS_F1
@siddharth953
@Sean coull

Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I would love to do a Formula Renault 3.5 tournament :giggle:
I would love to do any of the Two. IndyCar or Renault 3.5 . The P.CARS 2 cods aren't interested in setting an open wheeler champs up at current. IT seems . But you never know, we might be pleasantly surprised or left hugely dissapointed with lack of activity with possible Leagues. Fingers crossed m8.

• Agree

The_Kaiser-MSc

3 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
I would love to do any of the Two. IndyCar or Renault 3.5 . The P.CARS 2 cods aren't interested in setting an open wheeler champs up at current. IT seems . But you never know, we might be pleasantly surprised or left hugely dissapointed with lack of activity with possible Leagues. Fingers crossed m8.
If we don't do anything with open wheel with project Cars , I'll join you in the super formula with Gran Turismo :p

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
If we don't do anything with open wheel with project Cars , I'll join you in the super formula with Gran Turismo :p
I wont be bothering for another season . Ive really struggled with Tyre wear at x11. Plus I found out last week, that High ranked players - ie Esports racers get a better Tyre model for online play. I only play the game for SF League. So if your not doing alot of online comps and stuff, I wouldn't be bothering my friend, because you will be at such a disadvantage.

Last edited:

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
They are really good fun to drive i would be interested if anything like this pop's up as a league ... i no a few other lad's that would be game for open wheel racing

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo