Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
Forza 7 Banner DT.png

Last edited:

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
This thread is here for any general chat or discussions.

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
@EVR Matt212 yea it will not be starting until Mid to late January, working on sorting out some issues with our ability to edit threads right now, if you would could do me and medal a favor could you test the cars that we have and give us some feed back on how close they are one time? The Bently has been added as an option, @l medal l has the tunes up named GTLM test V1 and V2 they will also be the only tunes by l medal l on the cars

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Yeah I can run some laps in each over the next few days see how they all stack up

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
thank you, you help is greatly appreciated, just hope me and Fisi can get this editing problem resolved soon lol

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015

Last edited:

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
I think we are considering allowing the use of traction control, me and medal discussed it but never made a decision, I brought it up as I have been asked by others about using it as the real cars use it

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
yeah i'd say allow it, they use it IRL in all the cars and it may increase numbers, in terms of times there isnt usually much in it with good throttle management

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
we do Saturdays or Sundays due to both myself and l medal l or located in the USA on the East Coast, which puts us 5 hours behind those in the UK, I have fond most races on Friday start between 6-8pm in the UK which puts us at 1-3pm on the East Coast of the USA so we are still at work at that time

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
@l medal l
DOR Martijn2702 asks
What brake pressures do the provided tunes run, and is there any chance we'll get to request tunes with specific brake pressures?

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
@xMinxG if you feel up to try it, then fill out the sign up info, also not there has been a slight time change of when race starts

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Got blacklisted for connection dont know if i can race. Im up for testing to see if its good on forza

GTR Martijn2702

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 31, 2016
Can't speak on behalf of the guys organizing this (@SavageSnailx69x). But I don't think anyone here really cares about these blacklists, and takes them too serious... As long as you don't kill the entire field week after week with lag you should be fine. Just hop in some hoppers and see if there's any (bad) lag. If it goes well there it should do in private lobbies as well.

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
I was under the impression that if you got blacklisted it was for that game only, as in if you got blacklisted in Assetto Corsa you could still race in another league, unless you got banned from all of AOR in which I'm sure they would have removed your account

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
@Lethal GGRacing what do you mean change your gamer tag, are you referring to your AOR name or your xbox gamer tag?

if you are looking at changing your AOR account name I think you have to speak with one of the AOR admins/moderators

Reactions: AMS GGRacing

AMS GGRacing

Junior Karter
Oct 10, 2017
@Lethal GGRacing what do you mean change your gamer tag, are you referring to your AOR name or your xbox gamer tag?

if you are looking at changing your AOR account name I think you have to speak with one of the AOR admins/moderators
Yeah, That I mean. Change AOR Account name.

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator