AOR Spec GTE League - Season 2 - Stewards Panel | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Spec GTE League - Season 2 - Stewards Panel

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
Forza 7 Banner STT.png

Please post any racing incidents that you would like to have the Stewards review,

Please have a replay clip ready, lap and location of the incident, along with all drivers who were involved and a brief description of the incident.

Important links:
Sign-Up
Race Calendar
League Rules
Results and Standings

Last edited by a moderator:

GewinnerMF17

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2018
my first clip some guys track extended and mainly on the first lap the guy turn into forced my complete off what brake my steering a bit as well Driver:Smisszz Lap 1 T5 and T6

GewinnerMF17

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2018
my first clip some guys track extended and mainly on the first lap the guy turn into forced my complete off what brake my steering a bit as well Driver:Smisszz Lap 1 T5 and T6
Then as well a report msg Driver:Smisszz multiple track extending in t1 t 5 T6 t7 t8 t14 (2nd last corner)

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
After review of the incidents this is what myself and @l medal l have agreed on

@SMISSzz will receive warnings for violations of rule

1.2 Overtaking:

● Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front. Do not put yourself in a position where you can directly affect the outcome of another driver's race by means of contact.

@lHSKl x DRAXLER will receive warnings for violations of rule

1.4 Corner cutting/track extending:

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tires at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the curbs. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalized retrospectively. Any exceptions to this will be clearly stated in the race thread in the main post.

GewinnerMF17

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2018
After review of the incidents this is what myself and @l medal l have agreed on

@SMISSzz will receive warnings for violations of rule

1.2 Overtaking:

● Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front. Do not put yourself in a position where you can directly affect the outcome of another driver's race by means of contact.

@lHSKl x DRAXLER will receive warnings for violations of rule

1.4 Corner cutting/track extending:

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tires at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the curbs. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalized retrospectively. Any exceptions to this will be clearly stated in the race thread in the main post.
have I got a warning for the overtake attempt? I brake later then the 2 guys on the left and then I got hit because 1 of them drived into me ( no complain just saying) still fair enough that we both get punished with a warning

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
yes you broke later and locked up going into the corner was that the best move as you were 3 wide coming into the braking zone "no" but after watching it appeared that smiss broke early to try to get a good line through the corner, as he did that he should of seen you slide in front of him while you were still locked up on the brakes, seeing that he should have done more to avoid contact, as with as much as you had to slow down to make that corner and to avoid contact from position on track he would of had the position back coming out of that section

SMISSzz

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 24, 2018
In my defense with respect to the lap one incident, I didn't really have anywhere to go in that situation.

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
In my defense with respect to the lap one incident, I didn't really have anywhere to go in that situation.
There is this old saying "if you aren't involved in an incident, stay the f* ck out of the stewards panel.":LOL: But I just wanted so say you didn't do anything wrong imo. You did the sensible thing when going 2 wide into the bus stop on lap one, braking slightly earlier than the car on the left to give you both space. It isn't your fault someone tries a lunge on two people at the bus stop, locks his tires and comes straight lining into the corner. As you said, you had nowhere to go.

SimplyAPanda

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 13, 2016
Round 2 Brands Hatch GP 23/02/19

Faliure to pit:
● You will have to make a pit-stop in these races, potentially even more than one. Be aware of your cars fuel consumption, the fuel meter is situated below the gear indicator. You can also see the exact percentage on the damage tab on the telemetry overlay.

@SavageSnailx69x @DeathDealerS199 @FLDrives all failed to make a mandatory pit stop during the race if they have evidence they did I’m willing to apologise to them for this enquiry

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
Nope I'll hold my hands up I thought if a pit stop was mandatory it would be put up as a quick stop thing. My bad.

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
@SimplyAPanda it was a late change prior to the first race to not have the mandatory pit stops, I changed the lobby settings in the sign-up and the race threads but got pulled away and missed changing it in the rules

who is that last person you tagged?

SimplyAPanda

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 13, 2016
@SimplyAPanda it was a late change prior to the first race to not have the mandatory pit stops, I changed the lobby settings in the sign-up and the race threads but got pulled away and missed changing it in the rules
Don’t you think that as coordinator you should have made it clearer to all drivers in order for them to make informed race strategy’s as this has had a clear effect on tonight’s results

SimplyAPanda

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 13, 2016

who is that last person you tagged?
Secondly I’ve just looked at the sign up thread and there is nothing there regarding the pit procedure and as it still states in the rules for the league that you have to make one I feel as well as other drivers who were nothing short of screwed tonight that the rules should be followed and that the drivers breaking them should have penalties given out for breaking them

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
@SimplyAPanda I apologize for the mix up, and I noticed that in the sign-up thread that I still a ? on the quick-stops, but it was discussed with the 50-55 minute race time that the cars would be able to make that distance with-out stopping, so we decided to not have the mandatory quick stops and force people to pit if they didn't have to.

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
@SimplyAPanda in the discussions thread you will see that it was discussed there between me @GTR Martijn2702 and @Volos72 about current issues with pitting during a racing type scenario, all this was discussed prior to the season starting, and looking I did mention at one point that the races would be long enough to force a pit, but after that it was mentioned that if you pit within 5 seconds of another driver that there was vary high chance that there would be contact between that cars in the pits that would cause that car/cars to go sideways in the pits and get stuck, essentially ending those involved races, from that point I made that decision to not force pits and adjust race the time to take the pit issues out of the equation.

I apologize for missing adjusting the official rules for the league, but I will not punish @DeathDealerS199 and @FLDrives for the race we just completed as I had informed them that pit stops were not mandatory, I will give @EPeatie the position that he lost from me and points for 3rd place as well

GewinnerMF17

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2018
Driver's involved : Me(lHSKl x DRAXLER) against Racing Jester
Turn 4 I went around the outside and he desited to forced me off track where I couldn't brake or turn to avoid the wall