Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Platform + League: PC
League Coordinator: @Steve Jackson
Date: 1/12/19
Members Involved: @2Dragons
Description:
Allegedly was lagging all race however from my POV I was turned into as @2Dragons wanted to enter the pits and just turned into me.
Evidence:

2Dragons

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
lol it looks like I was just aggressively smashing into him on purpose from that video... definitely not what I experienced.

It was very hard to predict where acerees was going to be based on how he was bouncing all over the track (from lag), I did my best to avoid him and pitted after he hit me and caused damage.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
lol it looks like I was just aggressively smashing into him on purpose from that video... definitely not what I experienced.

It was very hard to predict where acerees was going to be based on how he was bouncing all over the track (from lag), I did my best to avoid him and pitted after he hit me and caused damage.
@2Dragons Thankyou for your input. Do you have a recording of your point of view?

2Dragons

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
No unfortunately I am unable to record races because it causes me to lag significantly and lowers my fps... perhaps why acerees was hoping all over the place. I suggest you contact other people in that particular race for opinions / recordings of acerees lag.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
No unfortunately I am unable to record races because it causes me to lag significantly and lowers my fps... perhaps why acerees was hoping all over the place. I suggest you contact other people in that particular race for opinions / recordings of acerees lag.
Thanks, fair enough.

Good thought, but I think we've tried.

Anyway I'll pass it on to Steward :)

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
My FPS never drops below 60fps
At the beginning of the season I had micro stuttering that caused lag (due to random FPS drops that I solved by a variety of tweaks). That problem was solved around Monaco / Canada. My internet isn’t a problem either given my Speedtest I did immediately after the race. @Neil Bywater when you were behind me for that lap after you pitted was any lagging visible then. Also when @m0rpheus1975 hit my side from his rear view cameras I don’t appear to be lagging. Does @Darkxness record as he came out of the pits directly behind me for half of a corner before he passed me :LOL:

Last edited:

Darkxness

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 29, 2019
Sorry only saw this just now.
I have a recording but it shows very little. @acerees you just lock up a little and nudge Steve in the back and then I don't see you anymore

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry only saw this just now.
I have a recording but it shows very little. @acerees you just lock up a little and nudge Steve in the back and then I don't see you anymore
Can you please show this recording I know I wasn’t in your view for long but I’m interested to see if I lag at all on your footage.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Forgot I had some footage of @acerees looking stable from 19:35 and the second chicane tangle until he pits that same lap.

Darkxness

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't get back to my PC today but got it from my phone uploaded to Imgur.

Left the wheel to wheel with Steve in to show he wasn't lagging at least

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Many thanks @Darkxness . I’ve screen recorded it and uploaded it to youtube for Stewards and added the footage for their digest so they can compare with @acerees POV of the same incident

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Couldn't get back to my PC today but got it from my phone uploaded to Imgur.

Left the wheel to wheel with Steve in to show he wasn't lagging at least

Thank you sorry for dragging you into this

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and footage provided and decided to reward @2Dragons a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision.
No evidence of @acerees lagging was provided.

Closed.
@acerees @2Dragons @Neil Bywater

Status
Not open for further replies.