PS4 - AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE SEASON 2 Round 1 — FUJI INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE SEASON 2 Round 1 — FUJI INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
SF2_GTS_R1.jpg

Event Information

• Date: September 29, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 29 laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 14 laps
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map

1200px-Circuit_Fuji.svg.png

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
Sunset 18:15

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Please note the start of the season has been postponed until 29th September

Startlist and this time it's final:

Race Room 1:

1. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
  2. @TubbyPhantom, PSN: RGD_WRAITH, British, 11ms
  3. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, ???
  4. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_GazMania, British, 25ms
  5. @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 48ms
  6. @KingXxNoSkill , PSN: KingXxNoSkill, German, 30ms
  7. @BMTM_Shifter, PSN: BMTM_Shifter, Belgian, 42ms
  8. @Adam Mattox Connelly , PSN: AdamMattoxCly, British, 10ms
  9. @beef_kirky, PSN: JayTKirk63, American, 114ms
  10. @Wobbuffet, PSN: Ragna_Kagari, British, 14ms
  11. @TRUX_B, PSN: TRUX_B, British, 74ms
  12. @Jackiid15, PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoi, Scotsman, ??? COMMENTARY

Resigned:
Informed no show:

Reserve:

Uninformed no show:

NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Results:
Qualifying
SF2_R1_Q.jpg

Feature Race
SF2_R1_F.jpg

Sprint Race
SF2_R1_S.jpg

Last edited:

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018

Race Room 1:

6. @CPI_Fletcher, PSN: J_Fletcher1, British, 10ms
  7. @KingXxNoSkill , PSN: KingXxNoSkill, German, 30ms
  8. @BMTM_Shifter, PSN: BMTM_Shifter, Belgian, 42ms
  9. @Jackiid15, PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoi, Scotsman, ???
I’m on comms remember (just so there’s no confusion ;))

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
@Delaney ; @Jackiid15 : question:
in earlier communication it was stated that TCS was off. Does this mean that it is completely prohibited in the lobby? so you can't use it the have a non-spinning start? Because i have been in several public lobbies now and the racers are putting TCS on 1 for the start and then set it to 0. This means that I always miss my start LOL and need to catch up from the back.

greetz Shifter

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
IF you are in a Race Room where it’s stated that TCS is not allowed, it will be off, also in the start procedure.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
We are discussing (the cords) if We should postpone this an other 2 weeks in hope of higher numbers. How do You guy’s feel about this? I know it’s disappointing, but a lot of work go into running this and also it’s not the best signal to the world, to have such low numbers.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
was looking forward to race this sunday, but if it's necessary to postpone, then it needs to happen.

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
was looking forward to race this sunday, but if it's necessary to postpone, then it needs to happen.
We (the co-ords) haven't decided on anything yet and were looking to see what you guys thought, as there's only 8 racers plus myself in the commentary box it'll look a little empty out there and some more racers would create more competition but if you all want to go ahead as it stands just now that's fine with us, we're just looking to see what you all think before we act.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
We (the co-ords) haven't decided on anything yet and were looking to see what you guys thought, as there's only 8 racers plus myself in the commentary box it'll look a little empty out there and some more racers would create more competition but if you all want to go ahead as it stands just now that's fine with us, we're just looking to see what you all think before we act.
It is hard to get more people in because on almost every discord comm I am in, it is not allowed to do some advertising for another league or community. But can do advertising when I am in public lobbies....
In either case, I will follow the decision of you (the Co-ords).

greetz
Shifter

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
It is hard to get more people in because on almost every discord comm I am in, it is not allowed to do some advertising for another league or community. But can do advertising when I am in public lobbies....
In either case, I will follow the decision of you (the Co-ords).

greetz
Shifter
We appreciate your help @BMTM_Shifter (y)

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Mentioned to the other co-ords but so that it's in writing.
Not gonna make round one but will do highlights on Monday :)
Because I'm an idiot and forgot I'm going to a concert that night thinking it was the night before XD

Reactions: Delaney
Jun 1, 2019
View attachment 94556

Event Information

• Date: September 29, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 27 laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 14 laps
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map

View attachment 94558

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
Sunset 18:15

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Please note the start of the season has been postponed until 29th September

Race Room 1:

6. @CPI_Fletcher, PSN: J_Fletcher1, British, 10ms
  7. @KingXxNoSkill , PSN: KingXxNoSkill, German, 30ms
  8. @BMTM_Shifter, PSN: BMTM_Shifter, Belgian, 42ms
  9. @Jackiid15, PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoi, Scotsman, ??? COMMENTARY

Resigned:

Informed no show:

Reserve:

Uninformed no show:

NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races
Where am I????

Reactions: Delaney

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Co-ords just wanted to raise something regarding the race distance/length since the season hasn't started yet, I see now there is now laps listed instead of the standard 40mins & 20mins feature and sprint method.
I feel I should point out that the race reached 29 laps in the feature in the previous SF race here, yet 27 laps is whats been scheduled - I'm sure you'll agree 2 laps is quite a difference. (also race time wise)

So while I can understand the co-ords wanting to have a scheduled distance, I think it would be better for the racing if the SF league still used the previously used timed format.

And just as an example in the 911 league last night, in the feature the winner finished the race just under 40 minutes, ok it was 5 seconds which I admit is fair enough but if that league had been using the timed method like before in previous seasons, then there would have been 1 more lap for the top 2...

The timed race factor instead of scheduled laps would make sure races don't finish too early, will add more variables for the drivers and gives more strategy options, so surely those positives alone are worth reinstating the timed format. (which was used in SF in its first season)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
We’ll have a look at it @Wobbuffet. If it is as You say, it’s a bit off I admit.
Regarding the number contra timed, We’ll not change that. We saw last season that not even the commentator understood some finished before others. So that part will stay with Super Formula, as long as it’s being commentated.