PS4 - AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE SEASON 2 Round 1 — FUJI INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE SEASON 2 Round 1 — FUJI INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY

BL99DY-NINE

F1 2nd Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
SF2_GTS_R1.jpg

Event Information

• Date: September 29, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 27 laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 14 laps
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map

1200px-Circuit_Fuji.svg.png

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
Sunset 18:15

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Please note the start of the season has been postponed until 29th September

Startlist and this time it's final:

Race Room 1:

1. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
  2. @TubbyPhantom, PSN: RGD_WRAITH, British, 11ms
  3. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, ???
  4. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_GazMania, British, 25ms
  5. @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 48ms
  6. @CPI_Fletcher, PSN: J_Fletcher1, British, 10ms
  7. @KingXxNoSkill , PSN: KingXxNoSkill, German, 30ms
  8. @BMTM_Shifter, PSN: BMTM_Shifter, Belgian, 42ms
  9. @Jackiid15, PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoi, Scotsman, ??? COMMENTARY

Resigned:

Informed no show:

Reserve:

Uninformed no show:

NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Last edited:
Reactions: Delaney

Jackiid15

GP2 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Startlist and this time it's final:

Race Room 1:

1. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
  2. @TubbyPhantom, PSN: RGD_WRAITH, British, 11ms
  3. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, ???
  4. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_GazMania, British, 25ms
  5. @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 48ms
  6. @CPI_Fletcher, PSN: J_Fletcher1, British, 10ms
  7. @KingXxNoSkill , PSN: KingXxNoSkill, German, 30ms
  8. @BMTM_Shifter, PSN: BMTM_Shifter, Belgian, 42ms
  9. @Jackiid15, PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoi, Scotsman, ???
I’m on comms remember (just so there’s no confusion ;))

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
@Delaney ; @Jackiid15 : question:
in earlier communication it was stated that TCS was off. Does this mean that it is completely prohibited in the lobby? so you can't use it the have a non-spinning start? Because i have been in several public lobbies now and the racers are putting TCS on 1 for the start and then set it to 0. This means that I always miss my start LOL and need to catch up from the back.

greetz Shifter

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
IF you are in a Race Room where it’s stated that TCS is not allowed, it will be off, also in the start procedure.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
We are discussing (the cords) if We should postpone this an other 2 weeks in hope of higher numbers. How do You guy’s feel about this? I know it’s disappointing, but a lot of work go into running this and also it’s not the best signal to the world, to have such low numbers.

Jackiid15

GP2 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
was looking forward to race this sunday, but if it's necessary to postpone, then it needs to happen.
We (the co-ords) haven't decided on anything yet and were looking to see what you guys thought, as there's only 8 racers plus myself in the commentary box it'll look a little empty out there and some more racers would create more competition but if you all want to go ahead as it stands just now that's fine with us, we're just looking to see what you all think before we act.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
We (the co-ords) haven't decided on anything yet and were looking to see what you guys thought, as there's only 8 racers plus myself in the commentary box it'll look a little empty out there and some more racers would create more competition but if you all want to go ahead as it stands just now that's fine with us, we're just looking to see what you all think before we act.
It is hard to get more people in because on almost every discord comm I am in, it is not allowed to do some advertising for another league or community. But can do advertising when I am in public lobbies....
In either case, I will follow the decision of you (the Co-ords).

greetz
Shifter

BL99DY-NINE

F1 2nd Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
It is hard to get more people in because on almost every discord comm I am in, it is not allowed to do some advertising for another league or community. But can do advertising when I am in public lobbies....
In either case, I will follow the decision of you (the Co-ords).

greetz
Shifter
We appreciate your help @BMTM_Shifter (y)