F1 1st Driver
- May 14, 2018
- Date: September 29, 2019
- Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
- Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
- Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
- Event Format:
- Qualifying: 10 Minutes
- Feature Race: 29 laps
- Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
- Sprint Race: 14 laps
- Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
- In game Rolling start
● Weather Conditions:
● In-game time-of-day:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
Please note the start of the season has been postponed until 29th September
Startlist and this time it's final:
Race Room 1:
- @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
- @TubbyPhantom, PSN: RGD_WRAITH, British, 11ms
- @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, ???
- @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_GazMania, British, 25ms
- @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 48ms
- @KingXxNoSkill , PSN: KingXxNoSkill, German, 30ms
- @BMTM_Shifter, PSN: BMTM_Shifter, Belgian, 42ms
- @Adam Mattox Connelly , PSN: AdamMattoxCly, British, 10ms
- @beef_kirky, PSN: JayTKirk63, American, 114ms
- @Wobbuffet, PSN: Ragna_Kagari, British, 14ms
- @TRUX_B, PSN: TRUX_B, British, 74ms
- @Jackiid15, PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoi, Scotsman, ??? COMMENTARY
- @CPI_Fletcher, PSN: J_Fletcher1, British, 10ms
Uninformed no show:
1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points
2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points
3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races