PS4 - AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE SEASON 2 Round 4 — Autodromo di Monza | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE SEASON 2 Round 4 — Autodromo di Monza

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
SF2_GTS_R4.jpg

Sign up | League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion |Results & Standings | Time Trial | Team & Livery | Gaming Kin stream

Event Information
  • Date: 20 October, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 26 laps
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Fastest Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 13 laps
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map
MonzaGP10.338442404079e95892772ec79cc64836.png

● Weather Conditions:
Cloudy

● In-game time-of-day:
15:00

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist and this time it's final:

1. @TubbyPhantom; PSN: RGD_Wraith; British, 11ms
  2. @Delaney; RoninGT-Delaney; Danish; TBA
  3. @Gareth Kirk; PSN: RGD_Gazmania; British, 25ms
  4. @BL99DY-NINE; PSN: BL99DY-NINE; American, 119ms
  5. @Meg1s; PSN: Communist_Minion; Finnish; 48ms
  6. @BMTM_Shifter; PSN: BMTM_Shifter; Belgian; 47ms
  7. @Wobbuffet; PSN: Ragna_Kagari; English; 14ms

8. @Jackiid15; PSN: Pinkiiboii; Scottish; Commentator

Resigned:
Informed no show:

Reserve:

Uninformed no show:

NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Link to stream (You can also follow the link on top of the side):

Results:
Qualifying
SF2_R4_Q.jpg

Feature
SF2_R4_F.jpg

Sprint
SF2_R4_S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Expecting a tight fight tonight (or at least hoping) at a familiar circuit for us all.

Also just noticed when did Trux resign?

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Expecting a tight fight tonight (or at least hoping) at a familiar circuit for us all.

Also just noticed when did Trux resign?
Last week, I can't remember off the top of my head what they said but it was something about being unable to connect to the lobby.

Jun 1, 2019
Sorry about this I'm gonna have to step away from this league I love it but I'm not in the right frame of mind to be racing in anything one again I'm sorry about this

• Sad
Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Heres my race report, a bit late I know but since were on break there was no rush I felt.

Qualy - 3rd: Put together what I felt was a very good lap but then watched it get smashed by the 2 RGD guys so had to be content with 3rd.

Race - 1st: I had another average start and it cost me a place to Minion, but at the 2nd Lesmo Gareth went off and it gave Minion a bad exit and allowed me to get by both of them, so at the end of the 1st lap I was up in 2nd.

I stayed 2nd for a couple laps before properly reeling in Tubby and completing a simple pass for the lead, a couple laps later I pitted and came out in 2nd, by the end of the next lap I caught up to Minion and again made a simple pass for the lead.

After that the rest of my race was pretty quiet and just became a case of keeping up a solid fast pace not making any silly errors, in the last couple laps with a big gap I pitted to try and secure the FL and I did this along with winning the race.

Sprint - 1st: First lap went well and I gained a couple places, the next lap I was able to get ahead of Minion and then Shifter at the start/finish straight to take 3rd, the next couple laps I started catch up to Delaney and Gareth.

Gareth pitted lap 4 and I was stuck behind Delaney until he pitted on lap 6, I pitted the lap after and came out in 3rd just ahead of Gareth, but Tubby and Minion were ahead and looked like they won't going to pit. So it became a case of me now catching and passing them.

It took me a lap to catch Tubby and then I passed him exiting Lesmo 2 on the run down to Ascari, after that my focus was then on catching Minion who had a 4 second lead, it took me a couple laps to get the gap down and with 2 laps to go I was finally able to battle for the lead with him.

We went side by side through the first chicance but I had a good exit and much fresher tyres which allowed me to get ahead, but I only felt like I got the move properly done after staying ahead at the second chicane.

I begun to pull out a bit of a lead and on the last lap I made sure of the FL as well as winning the race.

Looking back honestly after the qualy results I expected a tough fight with the RGD guys in the feature but for whatever reason it sort of didn't happen and with the Sprint in the end I was able to battle through with strategy making the difference so once again it meant that I had a pretty much perfect night.

Anyway well done to Tubby on his double podium, and to Bl99dy & Gareth on there podiums.