AOR SUPER GT S1 ELITE ROUND 3: BRANDS HATCH GP [25/06/18 8PM UK TIME] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR SUPER GT S1 ELITE ROUND 3: BRANDS HATCH GP [25/06/18 8PM UK TIME]

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I have asked @HRacingGreen the same question earlier today mate
If this isn't addressed for some reason then maybe these should be the formation and acceleration points:
(Using the circuit map from Wikipedia)
1529335225277.png

It would probably be best to have the formation point after Stirlings, and then have the acceleration zone just before the pit lane entry on the start/finish straight.

It seems we're likely to be missing 5 or 6 drivers tonight, if any more are absent then we will have to postpone the race to next week and have this week as a break, more to come later
When would a decision about that likely be announced?

ItzFrisky_CJ

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
ATTENTION DRIVERS:

THIS ROUND OF ELITE WILL BE POSTPONED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO INSUFFICIENT AVAILABLE DRIVERS. THE SEASON WILL RE-COMMENCE ON 25TH OF JUNE WITH ROUND 3 AT BRANDS HATCH.
More time to practice Brands Hatch, can't complain ?

So this week will effectively be the break week right?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
ATTENTION DRIVERS:

THIS ROUND OF ELITE WILL BE POSTPONED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO INSUFFICIENT AVAILABLE DRIVERS. THE SEASON WILL RE-COMMENCE ON 25TH OF JUNE WITH ROUND 3 AT BRANDS HATCH.
Well at least I can now watch all the England match, safe in the knowledge that I don't have to make a tough decision at half time now. :D

LJM_Stevo

Pro Karter
May 16, 2018
Well at least I can now watch all the England match, safe in the knowledge that I don't have to make a tough decision at half time now. :D
I feel exactly the same. I would have raced as I felt I had ok pace and didn’t want to put it to waste but at least i can watch the whole game now

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
I for one am totally disgusted at the late notice of the postponement of this race. The coordinators have a duty to be open and inform all drivers with enough notice as IactuallyamsohappyIgettowatchthegamenowf**kingCOMEONENGLANDDDDD

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Abs
It seems we're likely to be missing 5 or 6 drivers tonight, if any more are absent then we will have to postpone the race to next week and have this week as a break, more to come later
Absolute joke as far as I'm aware, football has nothing to do with racing. People can record it.

I'm doing a late next week so the very least you guys can do is keep it as a break week and do brands after suzuka.

**** football and its shitty overpaid players. Hope its the worst game of the whole cup.

Reactions: Solenx86

ItzFrisky_CJ

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
Abs

Absolute joke as far as I'm aware, football has nothing to do with racing. People can record it.

I'm doing a late next week so the very least you guys can do is keep it as a break week and do brands after suzuka.

**** football and its shitty overpaid players. Hope its the worst game of the whole cup.
Football is coming home my man

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I have to admit as the game reached the 90 minute mark, I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking 'what a waste of time, I wish we had raced tonight instead.' :(
(a minute later Kane scores the winner)
'I'm a fucking moron, of course it was worth watching!':hilarious:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
So I made a slightly surprising discovery a couple days ago, I was once again experiencing some strange steering issues at corners and around Brands Hatch it seemed to happen a lot more often then I thought possible, so I decided to swap my controller and low and behold I no longer had these issues, and its now very clear to me that I was racing with a slightly worn out analog stick for the first 2 races of the season.
(to think I originally thought it was the car bottoming out):facepalm:

While I'm pleased that this issue isn't a problem for me anymore its caused a brand new one, the handling of my NSX feels a lot different now and I've had relearn how to drive the car (steering wise) and if your wondering if it was effecting my pace at all, well the difference at druids corner here is that I can now take that corner 5mph faster after my controller change, it just shows how hampered my steering was for right hand corners. (also left handed corners wasn't as bad but still affected slightly, after comparing my controllers testing them out)

Either way I should now be more consistent pace wise in races, and a bit faster. (hopefully):angelic: