AOR SUPER GT S1 PRO - CAR, TEAM AND LIVERY SELECTION THREAD | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR SUPER GT S1 PRO - CAR, TEAM AND LIVERY SELECTION THREAD

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
The same, or slightly different.
See my first post for reference if it helps.
It might be worth considering relaxing the rules regarding team liveries, I mean I've been looking through all the tiers and theres a lot of liveries for each person yet if people are going to team up then liveries will have to be sacrificed, and if that doesn't happen then your only looking at 2 to 4 teams per tier, maybe we should consider using a manufacturers championship for tiers with less then 4 teams.:unsure:

Either way theres still a few days until the opening round and I'm sure things will change.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
It might be worth considering relaxing the rules regarding team liveries, I mean I've been looking through all the tiers and theres a lot of liveries for each person yet if people are going to team up then liveries will have to be sacrificed, and if that doesn't happen then your only looking at 2 to 4 teams per tier, maybe we should consider using a manufacturers championship for tiers with less then 4 teams.:unsure:

Either way theres still a few days until the opening round and I'm sure things will change.
I'm just going off what's been said so far soooo...

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I'm just going off what's been said so far soooo...
My liveries (2 for each) for the NSX (Johnnie Walker) and GTR (SAP) is still free. Just give me a shout and I'll change the numbers for You

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
  • PSN ID: Gabrimch
  • Car Choice: Lexus
  • Team Name (if applicable) R70 Team
  • Team-mate (if applicable) @alvarobenjamin92 and @davidblanco1990
  • Race Number: #404
  • Screenshot of Livery:
View attachment 49278 View attachment 49279 View attachment 49280 View attachment 49281
That's all fine, but We need a ping test and a formal signup (see the sign up thread on how to.
We also need resultats of Your TT's both of You. See TT thread on how thats done

We can't promise that You'll be in a tier from the start. You might be reserve's. We can't even promise that You'll be in the same tier.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
That's all fine, but We need a ping test and a formal signup (see the sign up thread on how to.
We also need resultats of Your TT's both of You. See TT thread on how thats done

We can't promise that You'll be in a tier from the start. You might be reserve's. We can't even promise that You'll be in the same tier.
Both of them are signed up, its fine, I have them down in the tier.

Reactions: Gabri04Martin

Gabri04Martin

Semi-Pro Karter
May 4, 2018
Well, all 3 members of my team have made formal sign ups, pingtest and Time Trial; after that, we have been chosen for this tier. I don´t understand why we have to repeat it.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Well, all 3 members of my team have made formal sign ups, pingtest and Time Trial; after that, we have been chosen for this tier. I don´t understand why we have to repeat it.
Just me being....me. Sorry guy's, I mixed You up with someone else that I had just talked to.

Nexus1011

S18 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Apr 14, 2016
  • PSN ID: Cro_Nexus
  • Car Choice: Honda NSX
  • Team Name: Lucky Strike Honda Racing Team
  • Team-mate: None
  • Race Number: #5
  • Screenshot of Livery:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180525212322.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180525212414.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180525212436.png

Reactions: FOGGY #7

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
How many we waiting on to select their car?