AOR SUPER GT S1 PRO ROUND 5: Yamagiwa [09/07/18 8PM UK TIME] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR SUPER GT S1 PRO ROUND 5: Yamagiwa [09/07/18 8PM UK TIME]

Hasnain

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017

Round 5 - Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa
Event Information
● Date: 9th July 2018
● Lobby Opens: 7:45PM (UK Time)
● Event Starts: 8:00PM (UK Time)
● Event Format

-Qualifying: 15 Minutes
-Race: 60 Minutes

Track Map

Weather Conditions:
-Sunny

In-game time-of-day:
05:00 AM

Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point

FORMATION POINT YA.jpg

● Acceleration Zone
ACCELERATION ZONE YA.jpg

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Last edited by a moderator:

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Looking forward to this ☺ Im liking this Disney track though, loads of good attacking corners. ??

Reactions: Hasnain

Zonander_

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
I will sadly normalt be able to participate tonight.

We have to work extra due to summering holidays are coming up at Scania Sweden.

Going to be at work between 15-24.

If I manage to get some hours off i can join - but for now it looks like I wont be participating in the race.

Sorry for any unconvenience this May cause

Hasnain

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Unfortunately I won't be racing tonight due to exceptional circumstances, @Ashracer2011 will be hosting the race so please make sure you have him on your friends list.
Apologies for the trouble and good luck for the race

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Anyone with a problem please contact me ASAP so we can find a solution without causing any delays, thank you

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Is this race going ahead tonight ? What about joining the tiers up. @Delaney

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@Ashracer2011 I sent you a friend invite a while ago now. Put a lot of practice in for this,not happy. ?

Last edited:

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
@Ashracer2011 I sent you a friend invite a while ago now. Put a lot of practice in for this,not happy. ?
sorry pal, I didn't have any invites show up, just looked and there was an invite but it didn't have a picture or any username until i click on it and saw your name load up, my sincere apologies for missing that, you should of been able to join through the room code? also the PSN chat we were all talking it I did not see you send anything in that which would of indicated to the group you were trying to get into the room still?

• Faff
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Couldn't find any chat room - Probably because I wasn't on any one's Friend list . Code ! I received a Code last week for Nurb race from last weeks Host, but obviously not this week. Ive joined another racing community now, so im out for Suzuka, I wont be available . Apology accepted, but you only speaking to me an hr before the race (leaving message) knew I was available, this obviously slipped your mind when in lobby. No worries ! @Ashracer2011
I Would also liked to add this is the most unsociable and poorly run league I've ever been involved in @AOR. Just useless! ?????????????????????

Last edited:
  • What?
Reactions: Gabri04Martin

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Couldn't find any chat room - Probably because I wasn't on any one's Friend list . Code ! I received a Code last week for Nurb race from last weeks Host, but obviously not this week. Ive joined another racing community now, so im out for Suzuka, I wont be available . Apology accepted, but you only speaking to me an hr before the race (leaving message) knew I was available, this obviously slipped your mind when in lobby. No worries ! @Ashracer2011
I Would also liked to add this is the most unsociable and poorly run league I've ever been involved in @AOR. Just useless! ?????????????????????
I believe you were added by the league coordinators, as I've just seen you removed yourself from the group on the 11th of july, you probably muted it at the time. I was quite busy before the race started at home and didn't get much chance to keep an eye on the forum as well, as I was standing in for the league coordinator who has had a family bereavement, I can't say anything about the league really as i've only just re-joined racing on AOR, I hope your able to race this week under better circumstances :)

Reactions: Gabri04Martin