S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
- Jan 30, 2015
AOR Gran Turismo Sport Super GT League - Season 1
This thread contains general information about the AOR Gran Turismo Sport Super GT League on PS4, such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: There will be a number of leagues, dependent on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Due to the nature of the league, there is no past data to use to place drivers. In the event of a number of drivers significantly larger than a single tier signing up, a Time Trial event will be setup in order to gauge the pace of drivers and place them appropriately.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 hour
● Race day: Monday
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-up opens: May 12th
● Driver placement announcement: May 27th
● Car selection begins: May 27th
● Season begins: June 4th
● Season duration: 7 weeks (6 rounds, 1 break week)
● Sign Up
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process
● Driver's Championship scoring
● Team's Championship scoring
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the Super GT leagues