PC - AOR TeamSpeak Details | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR TeamSpeak Details

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
The AOR TeamSpeak server will be used as the main place to communicate during our league races. The GT3 Elite league has its own chat room within the server which you are all free to join.

Being on TS will be very useful in knowing what's happening in the lobby, if there's any problems etc, or just to have a chat with the other drivers in general.

Server details:
- Server: london2.teamspeak.net:30462
- Password: Please PM me to receive the server password. This will also be messaged out to all drivers ahead of the first race of the season.

If you do not have TeamSpeak, it can be downloaded from here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright guys, it looks like the TeamSpeak server is not available at the moment for some reason. I have messaged the guy in control of it to get a clarification on the situation, but don't know if he will respond in time for the race tonight.

Anyone know what the in-game chat is like on this game, or if there even is one? :unsure:

(@Browneskiii, @FisiFan91, @Michal7M, @RC_MoNsteR_99, @Canisbe, @Jepparh, @AndrexUK, @Noztra, @Ycoms, @Krusen, @Mazy CZ, @AJ, @poppleton, @Tipple, @Viceguy, @AfterAll14, @SonOfMaw, @SilverArrow3, @khaki, @Yorkie065, @F1-Masa, @Martin van der Bent, @Ryan Smith, @Miniblack, @CQR Myles)

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 6, 2015
No idea :(
@Noztra do you think it might be possible to jump on the TS that we use for the WEC?

Andy

Krusen

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 28, 2014
I have setup a TS server that we should be able to use if needed.

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Working on a solution for the Elite league. Stand by.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
@AndrexUK Yes ofc. :) So if the AOR isnt up at 19pm we can use that one. Ill post the details later. :)

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Check the private conversation for tonight's TS server details. @Gxbbs has kindly provided us with a server to use :)