Moved - AOR Tier 1 Round 7 Lap 31 Punt in 1st chicane | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved AOR Tier 1 Round 7 Lap 31 Punt in 1st chicane

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyW

Formula Karter
Oct 2, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 1 Round 7
League Coordinator: @paleez
Date: 24.03.2020
Members Involved: @One_Ko @LuckyW
Description:
Clearly too late braking from One_Ko into the first chicane. I was braking even a tiny bit later than usual, because I was already expecting the hit from behind. My car had 7,5sec damage (evidence below). He failed to wait for me after the crash and I also lost the position to M.Nobel.
Evidence:

Attachments

Last edited:

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
@LuckyW
Your evidence doesn't meet the requirements for the stewards, please reupload your evidence to show these elements :
The following elements are required in the video:
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver submitting the inquiry, recorded at normal speed
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver who caused the incident, recorded at normal speed
● If you're sharing a long video, provide key time-stamps.
● Any additional point of view (track side, helicam etc.) can be added after the required elements.
We're missing both onboard views.

The enquiry won't be moved until the evidence are corrected.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
the stewards concluded that @One_Ko caused a moderate avoidable collision, therefore he'll receive 10 seconds penalty and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@One_Ko @LuckyW
@paleez

Status
Not open for further replies.