PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 10: Brno - 07.08.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 10: Brno - 07.08.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jorge2091

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2017
That explains why you dropped so quickly. I didn't think our pace up front was that good. But, thank you for holding the pack!
hahahaha no worries. i thought it was an accident setup change. and i was so angry on how that happened. i overtook them at the end xD got to 4th by the end

sellew

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2019
That was horrible! Sorry if I caused any trouble. Hards did not work for me and I was all over! To top it of I ran out of fuel, pitted last lap, didn't get down in speed in time and got a 50 sec penalty - not that it mattered.

• Sad
Reactions: martin78

GromozekA

Formula Karter
Jan 8, 2019
Congratulations to @Na Scoitear - the champion. I'm going to have to watch the replay to see how @nobby101 got around you. For the first ten laps I was waiting for team orders to come in - I couldn't tell if you guys were fighting for position or just trying to use slipstream to get away. In the end that right-rear unsuccessfully negotiating a curb gave me chance to get in the lead - I'll take it as a consolation prize for coming only third in the season. Have a fun break and I hope to see you all next season.
P.S. I'm still not sure what's the best line through Turn 1 at BRNO.

Last edited:

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
i was in lean in the first lap. i remembered i put it in lean by lap 16. there is always something i do wrong
I did the same thing at Fuji! I put it in lean on the formation lap and then forgot to switch back before the start. I didn't cop it till lap 25 ha ha! i couldn't understand why everyone was so much faster down the straights! Well we won't make that mistake again anyway!

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
Congratulations to @Na Scoitear - the champion. I'm going to have to watch the replay to see how @nobby101 got around you. For the first ten laps I was waiting for team orders to come in - I couldn't tell if you guys were fighting for position or just trying to use slipstream to get away. In the end that right-rear unsuccessfully negotiating a curb gave me chance to get in the lead - I'll take it as a consolation prize for coming only third in the season. Have a fun break and I hope to see you all next season.
P.S. I'm still not sure what's the best line through Turn 1 at BRNO.
Thanks mate and congrats with the win! Those first 10 or 12 laps were brilliant! I was hoping team orders would kick in too but @nobby101 still had eyes on winnng the championship so we were defo having a good ol scrap! It was a pity he made his stop just after we passed him as that would have been an epic 3 way battle between us but it worked out well for him as he got the jump on me in the pits! I may have won the championship but i have to say there was nothing between you, @nobby101 , @BlackEskimo and myself and anyone of us could have sneaked it! @Jorge2091 was looking pretty swift too in the last couple of races! Looking forward to racing ye again next season!

Yeah that turn 1 in Brno is a funny one alright i seemed to have a different line every lap :D

Jorge2091

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2017
I did the same thing at Fuji! I put it in lean on the formation lap and then forgot to switch back before the start. I didn't cop it till lap 25 ha ha! i couldn't understand why everyone was so much faster down the straights! Well we won't make that mistake again anyway!
My problem is that this was not my first. happened to me in bathurst, because i was against slow drivers, that didnt cost me a lot and it only went for 7laps
good race anyways. wish to see you top 3 next season so i can have a clear goal.

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
well what can i say, seems like it was the same old same old for me had a great start battling for the first 7 laps for 15thand then the start of my race killer, lap 7 turn 3 i have a brain fart and outbrake myself and hit @Evangelist (god knows how many times ive hit you :confused: sorry) but i hit him with my front left corner and damaged my suspension i just hope it didnt hurt you @Evangelist and again massive sorry if i did,

anyway i make my way back to the pits and pull in my box and i swear my head had bad wind because another brain fart and didnt change my fuel strat from bathurst and it filled my tank another stupid mistake so all i could hope for was to try and recover something but with a full tank i was losing 2 seconds per lap on my times, but after a nervous end with @ShaunNEVS chasing me down i managed to salvage a point

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
well what can i say, seems like it was the same old same old for me had a great start battling for the first 7 laps for 15thand then the start of my race killer, lap 7 turn 3 i have a brain fart and outbrake myself and hit @Evangelist (god knows how many times ive hit you :confused: sorry) but i hit him with my front left corner and damaged my suspension i just hope it didnt hurt you @Evangelist and again massive sorry if i did,

anyway i make my way back to the pits and pull in my box and i swear my head had bad wind because another brain fart and didnt change my fuel strat from bathurst and it filled my tank another stupid mistake so all i could hope for was to try and recover something but with a full tank i was losing 2 seconds per lap on my times, but after a nervous end with @ShaunNEVS chasing me down i managed to salvage a point
I got some suspension damage but had full race fuel so I just took an early pit stop, I didn't lose anything. No hard feelings but I'm sorry it had such an impact on your race.