PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 5: Zhuhai - 03.07.19 @8pm UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 5: Zhuhai - 03.07.19 @8pm UK TIME

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016

ROUND 5 - Zhuhai

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 3rd 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 39 Laps (1 formation lap + 38 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Fog
- Race start:
Fog

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 09/07/19 09:00
- Race start time: 09/07/19 10:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@wolfgang
@4li3n
@ShaunNEVS
Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

RedTerrier

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Looking forwards to it too! If I can find the braking points in the fog....... :oops:

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Well what can i say about this one, Firstly i gota say it seemed like a good formation lap again with all the back guys being able to form up properly and it looked like a good first few corners but i did notice a couple in the pits after the first racing lap.
there seemed to be alot of good battles between a few of us between 21st and 16th but i do remember a 16 lap long battle with @Evangelist and finally got past and put distance between us on lap 17 but i couldnt help thinking did he let me past?
and then the nightmare hit with a black screen just before my braking point so i tried to slam on the brakes but had no effect and when the screen came back i was nose deep inio the wall and i hear the crew chief say "we cant fix that your race is over"
so i try and make it back to the pits with a smashed windscreen and cant see anything through it, then i end up spinning mid corner and take out @D3VIL which i am extremely sorry for and cant apologise enough for probably killing your race aswell as mine and i feel really really really bad for,
The replay dosnt show the real damage of my car and the screen blackout but ive clipped it anyway

D3VIL

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 21, 2019
Thank you, for your sorry. Ist okay, I watched the your replay yesterday, and see your car damaged bevor. I hoped to pass you, but **** happens. It doesnt worked, Was my first race in this tear. i Play for fun. It wasnt your Intension to Crash me.

Sry for my English :)

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
Firstly congrats to my teammate @nobby101 for 2 wins in a row and seems to have great race pace. I was delighted with P2 in qualy and got a good clean getaway and was in P1 by the end of the lap after @canasujo ran a little wide into the last turn! Built a nice lead in the first couple of laps but then struggled with understeer and @BlackEskimo reeled me in pretty easily and got past on the main straight and nobby did the same a lap later. Pretty uneventful after that for the rest of the race just trying to hang on to the guys in front!

Congrats @Vallla for climbing on to the podium, you were just a couple of seconds behind me all race and I knew if I made 1 mistake you would have pounced (y) Also hard luck to blackEskimo who was looking good for the win or at least P2 up until the pitstop where I assume something went wrong as you lost an awful lot of time:(

Reactions: BlackEskimo

BlackEskimo

Semi-Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
Firstly congrats to my teammate @nobby101 for 2 wins in a row and seems to have great race pace. I was delighted with P2 in qualy and got a good clean getaway and was in P1 by the end of the lap after @canasujo ran a little wide into the last turn! Built a nice lead in the first couple of laps but then struggled with understeer and @BlackEskimo reeled me in pretty easily and got past on the main straight and nobby did the same a lap later. Pretty uneventful after that for the rest of the race just trying to hang on to the guys in front!

Congrats @Vallla for climbing on to the podium, you were just a couple of seconds behind me all race and I knew if I made 1 mistake you would have pounced (y) Also hard luck to blackEskimo who was looking good for the win or at least P2 up until the pitstop where I assume something went wrong as you lost an awful lot of time:(
Yeah, my pitstop was a full disaster. I don't know why, but driver change was activated. The bad KI driver drove with 50km/h this lap until he could stop again to switch back to me. I proofed my settings two times. I don't know why it was activated.

Sorry for the guys where I (the KI) crashed in in this lap.

Reactions: martin78

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
Yeah, my pitstop was a full disaster. I don't know why, but driver change was activated. The bad KI driver drove with 50km/h this lap until he could stop again to switch back to me. I proofed my settings two times. I don't know why it was activated.

Sorry for the guys where I (the KI) crashed in in this lap.
Ah that's a nightmare, I have seen that happen once before alright! Still look on the bright side there is still a lot of races to come so plenty of opportunities!

BlackEskimo

Semi-Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
Ah that's a nightmare, I have seen that happen once before alright! Still look on the bright side there is still a lot of races to come so plenty of opportunities!
Thanks for your motivation, but it was such a tough race against you and your teammate and my biggest wish was to win this race. And then came this ridiculous mistake.

Reactions: Na Scoitear

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Well, I guess Im happy with P5 after I had to pit for repairs twice. My race pace was probably the best this season for me so far, apart from one very little spin in T1 I had no mistake.
Still a very fun race battling through the field (twice), once again very fair and clean. My team lost lots of points, very unlucky for my teammate, but theres still enough races to go close this 83pts gap ;) Congratulations to @nobby101!

Reactions: BlackEskimo