Closed - AOR Tier 5 Round 4 Brands Hatch - Turn 2 Lap 2 - rearended Nick Clibbens | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed AOR Tier 5 Round 4 Brands Hatch - Turn 2 Lap 2 - rearended Nick Clibbens

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: T5 R4
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: 23.6.2020
Members Involved: @StephenCarry @NCUK2002
Description:
@NCUK2002 missed his braking point and sending me into the wall - falling down to last position. He did wait for me, I had around 8secs of damage and had to fight my way back through the field.

I have to mention tho that @NCUK2002 apologized multiple times and did wait for me as it was an honest mistake. But the heavy impact which even made my wheel come lose (you can hear that in the live-POV), the nature of the incident and the damage I've sustained make me feel a bit sad..

Again Nick: I really appreciate the apologies and no worries of ruining my race, I really had fun yesterday :) Only the result should've been better, but sh*t happens. But as I mentioned on Discord our tier has to learn at some point... Hope you understand and don't feel all too bad about this :(

Evidence:

all required angles:

live-POV - VOLUME WARNING!

NCUK2002

Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
Nothing more I can add apart from hold my hands up to a honest and stupid mistake.
Once again, I apologise to Stephen as it ruined his race in my eyes!

Outcome will be what the stewards feel fit as a punishment.

Onwards and upwards and like Stephen said, let this help people learn from a silly mistake!

• Winner
Reactions: StephenCarry

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Though the live-POV video doesn't work, I will forward it to the stewards as the provided footage is good according to the guidelines.

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Though the live-POV video doesn't work, I will forward it to the stewards as the provided footage is good according to the guidelines.
it does by clicking on the twitch logo. Twitch changed something about embedding to websites, so nothing I can do there :p

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Ah right, Didn't knew that. Thnx for pointing that one out.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
the stewards concluded that @NCUK2002 caused a moderate avoidable collision. As he returned the position, he'll receive a lower penalty.
@NCUK2002 will receive 10 points reduction on his race result and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

NCUK2002 @StephenCarry
@Borderline

Reactions: NCUK2002
Status
Not open for further replies.