AOR Touring Car Championship Season 5 - Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Touring Car Championship Season 5 - Discussion

HordSS

Junior Karter
Apr 10, 2019
Question regarding the wheel choises on cars.

Are we allowed to run what ever wheel we want as long as it has the same weight as the one posted in the build section? Imo its really annoying not having some freedom when it comes to that.

Ax4x Se7en

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2019
Currently hosting an open meet up if anyone wants to join. Feel free to add me and you should be able to join. Otherwise just send me a message and I'll shoot you an invite.

Edit: Not sure if I'll host a meet today (4/13), got some stuff to do, but tomorrow I should have one open.

Last edited:

SCT

Junior Karter
Apr 12, 2019
I think I’ve signed up but can someone let me know if I have thanks

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I think its been a bit of a mess. No one is told where they are and some don't get invites.

ClydeYellow

Junior Karter
Apr 19, 2019
I think its been a bit of a mess. No one is told where they are and some don't get invites.
"Bit of a mess" is an understatement. I am still waiting for an invite, two hours after the supposed "race start" time. I don't know if my lobby has raced or not, because LT is still only showing quali times. Sent a XBL message to my host (according to LT, if it is to be believed, it should be BMR Corkey) and got no reply of any kind. Wunderbar, really.

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
oh boy what a race I just had
less than a tenth at the finish

LSEM Crimson

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 5, 2016
This felt a bit disorganised; but it hurt more losing out on 3/10ths because of a host's failure to configure the settings right. The drivers shouldn't be penalised for failures on the organisers' parts.

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
This felt a bit disorganised; but it hurt more losing out on 3/10ths because of a host's failure to configure the settings right. The drivers shouldn't be penalised for failures on the organisers' parts.
Can you please elaborate on this? As in explain how a mistake made by a host caused you to lose time?

LSEM Crimson

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 5, 2016
We requalified, as I was in the session that was misconfigured, and at the time of lobby organisation LT was showing the newer/slower time.

I'm not intending to be confrontational, I just tend to word things poorly, so I hope it's not taken as such.

ClydeYellow

Junior Karter
Apr 19, 2019
Some fantastic racing in C lobby tonight! For those who may be interested, I've got the replays for all three races uploaded. Cheers!

Reactions: Acctim

micky louder

Junior Karter
May 11, 2019
Hey all, new here. I think im registered but not sure? I requested a driver number. Signed up to the championship and also registered for tonight. What happens next?

LMR Henzler

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2018
Some drivers need to get looked at.. Atrocious racing standards this past weekend by a few. Other than that, the racing was excellent!

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
Some drivers need to get looked at.. Atrocious racing standards this past weekend by a few. Other than that, the racing was excellent!
We won't go looking for incidents ourselves. They'll only get looked at if a SI is put in. And from last weekends races we only received one.

Reactions: NothelleN340