AOR Touring Car League - Season 1 - Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Touring Car League - Season 1 - Announcement

LJvjLxI.png

AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1

XB1/PS4/PC - Announcement

Dear fellow AOR drivers,

As we await the final round of the GT3 season on Project CARS 2 we are happy to announce our first touring car season here at AOR. Pick one of the 4 touring cars available in the game and come join us on Wednesdays for hopefully some close racing action.

This short 4 round season will see us travel to England, Germany and the US to visit some amazing tracks. Including the legendary Watkins Glen at night and the always technical Oulton Park under a typical British shower. As for Germany we will be racing on the Nürburgring and on the Hockenheimring. The calendar will feature shorter layouts of the tracks, apart from Oulton Park.

A race night consists of 2 races: one 20 minute sprint race and one 40 minute feature race. Only the first round will feature a qualifying session, for the remainder of the season the grid for race 1 will be determined by the championship standings and for race 2 by the reversed sprint race result. The league is not open to setup modifications, so you have the choice between either the loose or stable default setup. Sign-ups are open right now and the first round will be on the 23rd of May.

With all of this in mind we undoubtedly have some great fun ahead.

See you on the track!

Click here for all the information.

Sign-up links: PC / PS4 / XB1

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

abr_8082

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 6, 2018
Good evening to everyone. I'd like to know if it's still possibile to Join the championship, also as a reserve. thank you.

Marvin

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 6, 2016
Good evening to everyone. I'd like to know if it's still possibile to Join the championship, also as a reserve. thank you.
Sorry but currently we don't accept new entries as both tiers are quite full, maybe a spot opens up for reserves after round 1.

abr_8082

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 6, 2018
ok, thank you Marvin , i' ll wait for the second round. have a nice day

abr_8082

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 6, 2018
Sorry but currently we don't accept new entries as both tiers are quite full, maybe a spot opens up for reserves after round 1.
Hi Marvin! Is there now a spot open as a reserve fore the second round?thanks

Marvin

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Aug 6, 2016
Hi Marvin! Is there now a spot open as a reserve fore the second round?thanks
Hey

Sadly not for the second round as there's only space for 26 drivers at Oulton. Maybe for the 3rd and 4th round there will be space for new reserves, but also not sure yet.

abr_8082

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 6, 2018
ok thank you Marvin. however I mean for ps4 championship not for pc. I'll join the next one

Michel--NL

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016