- Sep 11, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 Touring Car Leagues - Season 2
This thread contains general information about the AOR TC Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: All drivers will be asked to complete a time trial before we can place them into an appropriate league.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 20 minutes race with an standing start.
- Race 2: 30 minutes race with the AOR rolling start and an reverse starting order grid based on top 10 from race 1 reversed plus all remaining drivers from P11 in race 1 downwards.
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Saturday 10-08-2019
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Closes: Saturday 17-08-2019 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Monday 19-08-2019
● Car Selection Begins: Monday 19-08-2019
● Season Begins: Wednesday 21-08-2019
● Season Ends: Wednesday 11-09-2019
● Season duration: 2 races every week for a total of 4 weeks
● Sign Up: PC - XB1 - PS4
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars + Assists.
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the TC leagues.