PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 1 Main Thread

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I have come across an issue with my PS4 regarding my HDMI Port. This issue has lead to the screen flickering and giving me eye ache and headaches, basically like flash photography, making it distracting but also quite dangerous to my health to an extent. So I am going to be missing this weeks race and potentially the week after until i get it fixed. @Michel--NL

• Sad
Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I have come across an issue with my PS4 regarding my HDMI Port. This issue has lead to the screen flickering and giving me eye ache and headaches, basically like flash photography, making it distracting but also quite dangerous to my health to an extent. So I am going to be missing this weeks race and potentially the week after until i get it fixed. @Michel--NL
You can't use an different HDMI port or is it on your PS4?
Hope you fix get it fixed.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@A.O.R Evildragon @Archil @Big-Kid-Daddy @Camo_C @Francesco Petrillo @Jarryd Vermeulen @Klaasbaas @Manx-Dan @Mark1607 @mcwolfman @scld1808 @The_Kaiser-MSc @vectro666 @VSR Thomasethan @TcarebearL96B

One enquiry is still open, but it wouldn't change the outcome, so I can say this is the end :giggle:

What I had expected from this racing class did come out...close racing with nice battles and an close championship till the last race. Still a shame from the disconnect from @The_Kaiser-MSc.
As it wasn't the best tracks for the BMW...respect for the BMW drivers to take the car (y)

Championship results

1. @Jarryd Vermeulen
2. @The_Kaiser-MSc
3. @Big-Kid-Daddy

Team Championship

1. Wild and Villainous racing (@Jarryd Vermeulen & @The_Kaiser-MSc)
2. TC Assault Racing Team (@Big-Kid-Daddy & @Francesco Petrillo)
3. #Crashgate (@vectro666 & @A.O.R Evildragon)

Thank you all for participating in the Touring Car and will meet again (y)
If you want then you can already sign up for the Endurace league or wait for the GT3 sign ups who will be online in a few weeks and when the GT3 starts we hope to have the Formula Renault 3.5 sign up ready.
And maybe maybe maybe an default setup BMW touring car league :whistle: if we can get enough drivers.
Winter is coming...you can't be outside with -20, so it best to do some racing :)