PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 2 - Watkins Glen Short | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 1 - Round 2 - Watkins Glen Short

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 2 - Watkins Glen Short

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 28 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 20 minutes race with an standing start.
- Race 2: 30 minutes race with the AOR rolling start and an reverse starting order grid based on top 10 from race 1 reversed plus all remaining drivers from P11 in race 1 downwards.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Clear
- Race 1:
Clear
- Race 2:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 08/03/2019 12:00
- Race 1 time: 08/03/19 13:00
- Race 2 time: 08/03/19 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @scld1808
- @Manx-Dan

Uninformed No Shows:
- @Archil

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark1607

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
Does anybody else think cutting the first right corner at the bus stop should be okay?

You don't gain much time if you cut it, it will give more chance for BMW drivers to go though the corner well and nobody will need to be monitored for corner-cutting.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Wow championship battle is on then , top of the leader board was not expecting that but had a strong track tonight .

First race was amazing some hard clean racing from @The_Kaiser-MSc and @Camo_C .thanks guys , I just love he battles really do.
Very hard to brake the slipstream.

Race 2 I got caught up in others incidents with lots of damage, very lucky to get a result still.
next track is another strong one for me .

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
@Big-Kid-Daddy Have to agree with you with braking in slipstream, had to brake a lot earlier to prevent an accident.
Best racing i've had, even though I didn't go for any risky overtakes.

Hopefully I can pull something out of the bag and creep closer to the top.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
@Big-Kid-Daddy Have to agree with you with braking in slipstream, had to brake a lot earlier to prevent an accident.
Best racing i've had, even though I didn't go for any risky overtakes.

Hopefully I can pull something out of the bag and creep closer to the top.
ha yes it was hard to brake also , sorry my bad , I meant break the slipstream as in get away from the pack lol ,my spelling but I will blame auto spell in the tablet .