PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 Main Thread

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

AOR Project CARS Touring Car Leagues - Season 2
PS4 Tier 2 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 Touring Car Tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @Mhill
● Race Host: @Mhill
● Back-up Host:TBA

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hemo444ever

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 4, 2018

Welcome to the tier guys. Feel free to introduce yourselves and select your cars ready for the season starting Wednesday. Any problems questions let me know!
GameTag: Hemo444everUS
Nationality: Egyptian
Car: Renault Megan Rs
Car livery: Monster Energy #87
Championship Team: Monster EgyBoys
Team Members: Khaledhassan77

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
GameTag: Hemo444everUS
Nationality: Egyptian
Car: Renault Megan Rs
Car livery: Monster Energy #87
Championship Team: Monster EgyBoys
Team Members: Khaledhassan77
Can you out this in the car and driver thread please buddy. Makes it easier for everyone to see what's taken.

Reactions: Hemo444ever

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Khaled77

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jul 25, 2016

Welcome to the tier guys. Feel free to introduce yourselves and select your cars ready for the season starting Wednesday. Any problems questions let me know!
Just a couple of questions mate (might’ve missed them somewhere):
1- aor rolling start for both races?
2- how is race 2 grid determined?
Thanks pal

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
@Ayresii1995 are you able to take over from @BMTM_Shifter for Wednesday and the rest of the season. For personal reasons he has had to pull out. If you can, would you be able to select you car on the livery thread please?

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2018
@Ayresii1995 are you able to take over from @BMTM_Shifter for Wednesday and the rest of the season. For personal reasons he has had to pull out. If you can, would you be able to select you car on the livery thread please?
Can’t do Wednesday I’m afraid!! Family commitment. I’ll send my car and livery choice shortly

Jimminel

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
@RacingAtHome Sorry teammate, I saw you in the mirror in race two - didn't wanna hold you up, or cause any trouble. So I tried to let you guys pass on the outside :(
Also sorry to the bloke in the pitch black monster livery, I couldn't see you in the dark, of the racing line - the corner is blind.

Really had fun, this was my first ever rolling start :geek:

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i see you boys have a Reserve driver but if lightning strikes and you can give me some notcie so i can put in a few laps i would be happy to Fill the Gap in Tier2 TC

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
i see you boys have a Reserve driver but if lightning strikes and you can give me some notcie so i can put in a few laps i would be happy to Fill the Gap in Tier2 TC
That's not how it works. Just do what you wanted to do (see below) and then we see if we can add you to the league.
In short..you need to do an TT and post the time in the TT thread.

is this thread closed for sign ups? think i have missed the date for TT
You could do the sign up in here, but you will be an reserve. Not that it's an problem because you will still race looking at the past seasons there are people dropping out ;)
if a spot opens up .. i am a inbox away :) .. i will complete the TT tho and post Asap

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2019
That's not how it works. Just do what you wanted to do (see below) and then we see if we can add you to the league.
In short..you need to do an TT and post the time in the TT thread.
sorry about the late reply you lads look likes you have the leagues Full and sorted ... its Cool i will catch the Next Season good luck lads :)

Reactions: Michel--NL