PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 Main Thread

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
sorry about the late reply you lads look likes you have the leagues Full and sorted ... its Cool i will catch the Next Season good luck lads :)
We raced with only 15 tonight mate. If you get all the stuff sent through to @Michel--NL it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we will have two drivers drop out again next race. Obviously no guarantees.

Freggel

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 24, 2019
Tnx all, for a nice tournament. It was a bumpy one, but great to drive this car.
Special thanks to @Mhill for organizing.

Congrats to the podium! Great driving.
(I'm glad @Yuzu4nm wanted me as a teammate)
See you all in a different tournament.

• Winner
Reactions: Yuzu4nm and Mhill

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
Gg too fregel ! :) hope have constructor champs too !! Wait and see for the result !

Big thank to the organisation

Reactions: Freggel

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

Table has been updated.

Results are in congratulations to @Yuzu4nm for the championship! Very well played.

2nd to @MattDarvs well battled buddy and well played for taking yuzu to the last race week!

3rd was me, pipping @RacingAtHome based on number of second places.

Constructors championship goes to Mad racing. congrats @Yuzu4nm and @Freggel

Hope to see you all in future leagues. Was great fun racing you all and a pleasure to coordinate the tier.

Thanks again for taking the time out to race and hopefully race you again soon!

Cleeke

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
To be honest, i was also looking to race in GT3 but i need more practice, compared to GTS. I'm looking for a TC championship to compete in. If you set one up you can count me in for a full season. Maybe i know 1 other rider, i will ask him.

Reactions: Jimminel

Jimminel

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
To be honest, i was also looking to race in GT3 but i need more practice, compared to GTS. I'm looking for a TC championship to compete in. If you set one up you can count me in for a full season. Maybe i know 1 other rider, i will ask him.
I have zero interest in GT3, I to prefer a full TC championship (with all the nice bumpy British circuits)
I can also get some people on board, if the setup is right

Reactions: SB45 and Cleeke

Cleeke

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
There is a Ferrari season comming up, OK, its not touring car but it looks like fun.
Anybody else gonna join?