PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Watkins Glen Short | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Watkins Glen Short

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@JR-Lock-N-Load said he wanted a spot
I know he's not done the TT to be assigned but @JR-Lock-N-Load is one of the cleanest racers in aor and pace wise I've raced with him online before and his pace is generally around mine.

I'd be more than happy to allow him in as a reserve without doing the traditional sign up.
Yes we know he is clean but for taking part of league racing you need to do an TT with the sign up process. If we are going to skip this then we will get problems in the future.
People may think they don't need to sign up because they always can hop in whenever they think. This will make it harder for us to organize leagues if people do it that way.
For everyone it is the same..please sign up at the start of the season. If you are going to sign up when the sign up is closed, no problem but you still need to do an TT. If it is your 1st league or 5th league...it is for everybody the same.

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

MattDarvs

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-AM Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Yes we know he is clean but for taking part of league racing you need to do an TT with the sign up process. If we are going to skip this then we will get problems in the future.
People may think they don't need to sign up because they always can hop in whenever they think. This will make it harder for us to organize leagues if people do it that way.
For everyone it is the same..please sign up at the start of the season. If you are going to sign up when the sign up is closed, no problem but you still need to do an TT. If it is your 1st league or 5th league...it is for everybody the same.
Fair enough

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
Racing at home. Are you the famous Astro psycisist and presenter of bbc sky at night, Chris Lintott

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Q: P9, not so good. Best lap invalidated by previuous sector.

R1: P11, a disaster. Got caught up in the lap 1 carnage and lost the reversed grid pole after driving the entire race with a badly damaged car.

R2: P5, made up for race 1. Some good battles and went from 11th to 5th.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Quali: Was on my quickest lap when my brake pedal didn't work. Turns out I had pressed the clutch instead lol my best time would have got me around 6th or 7th so I didn't lose too much places.

Race one: got caught in the pile up but came out relatively undamaged considering. However a note to one of the monster cars. When your pointing the wrong way its not wise to drive directly into someone trying to carefully move around the crash. You can't drive through me.

Race two: Couldn't get my braking right at all the whole race at the chicane. Kept getting mugged in the early laps and eventually settled into a nice steady race. Some mad dive bombs that had I not been paying attention would have ended the race but still a fun drive.

Race videos will be posted later today.

Jimminel

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
@jorisem I would like to appoligize to you after collecting you in race one yesterday, it must have felt horrible :(
I got collected as well, went into the wall and bounced back out into you before I parked my car alongside the barrier - hope this clears things out, so you don't think I smashed into you on purpose :)

Hemo444ever

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 4, 2018
Quali: Was on my quickest lap when my brake pedal didn't work. Turns out I had pressed the clutch instead lol my best time would have got me around 6th or 7th so I didn't lose too much places.

Race one: got caught in the pile up but came out relatively undamaged considering. However a note to one of the monster cars. When your pointing the wrong way its not wise to drive directly into someone trying to carefully move around the crash. You can't drive through me.

Race two: Couldn't get my braking right at all the whole race at the chicane. Kept getting mugged in the early laps and eventually settled into a nice steady race. Some mad dive bombs that had I not been paying attention would have ended the race but still a fun drive.

Race videos will be posted later today.
Sorry mate I really don't know what happened after I crashed although I wasn't involved in that accident.
Nice clean battle in race 2 mate...

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Hey @Michel--NL ..i dont no how to delete my comment so i dont get notification's about a league i am not entered into ....if you could delete it for me or tell me how to do it that would be great .. thanks brother

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
  • Useful
Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

jorisem

Junior Karter
Aug 13, 2019
@jorisem I would like to appoligize to you after collecting you in race one yesterday, it must have felt horrible :(
I got collected as well, went into the wall and bounced back out into you before I parked my car alongside the barrier - hope this clears things out, so you don't think I smashed into you on purpose :)
No problem, **** happens as long it isn't on purpose. During lap 2 in the 2nd race on position 2 i crashed out because of my own stupid fault, that felt much more frustrating...

Reactions: Mhill and Jimminel

Jimminel

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
@jorisem Cool bud, just trying to spread some posetive energy man.
I know how much that means to me, if people are respectful, it leads me to be more respectful to the next guy - and vice versa :)
Let's start a flood of respectful driving :cool:

• Winner
Reactions: Mhill