PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 3 - Sonoma Short | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 3 - Sonoma Short

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
I don’t hold grudges or crash into ppl in anger or revenge, and i think some of the guys here know that. I am a clean racer and i care more about my reputation than my performance. Whatever you wanted mate, you should’ve discussed it here with us first before going to the stewards. That is what we usually do. Anyway it’s done now, let’s move forward.
@Khaled77 That is not correct. The best thing to do is raise it with the stewards as then it gets their attention and we don't end up with argument here in the threads. It is not @Jimminels fault that @Hemo444ever has had a temporary ban and he has nothing to apologise for. From what I can see it is based on previous performances and warnings that @Hemo444ever got his ban not for this one incident.

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
@Khaled77 That is not correct. The best thing to do is raise it with the stewards as then it gets their attention and we don't end up with argument here in the threads. It is not @Jimminels fault that @Hemo444ever has had a temporary ban and he has nothing to apologise for. From what I can see it is based on previous performances and warnings that @Hemo444ever got his ban not for this one incident.
Yeah i understand. What i am saying is he could've asked what happened? Whether with hemo or with me. @Mhill i think when we we tangled in long beach we checked our sides of the story first. That’s my opinion anyway, whether right or wrong it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: Mhill

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah i understand. What i am saying is he could've asked what happened? Whether with hemo or with me. @Mhill i think when we we tangled in long beach we checked our sides of the story first. That’s my opinion anyway, whether right or wrong it doesn’t matter.
Fair enough mate I get your point. Just don't want the threads ending up being arguments about incidents. If things can be sorted outside of the stewards that is great but if it ends up at the stewards noone should take it too personally at the end of the day it's the stewards job to resolve issues and be impartial.

• Winner
Reactions: Khaled77

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Fair enough mate I get your point. Just don't want the threads ending up being arguments about incidents. If things can be sorted outside of the stewards that is great but if it ends up at the stewards noone should take it too personally at the end of the day it's the stewards job to resolve issues and be impartial.
Of course mate nothing personal at all about it. After all i am here for the fun of racing you guys (y)

Reactions: Mhill

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah it's never fun when the forums become arguments about who hit who. My thinking has always been discuss it in a private convo via here or psn asking what happened or if you think it's a slam dunk penalty go to stewards and let them decide.

Just like what happened with me last race. Someone thought I'd taken them out and went to stewards. Shared our povs and it was resolved without any steward involvement but was kept off our league forum.

Jimminel

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
I don’t hold grudges or crash into ppl in anger or revenge, and i think some of the guys here know that. I am a clean racer and i care more about my reputation than my performance. Whatever you wanted mate, you should’ve discussed it here with us first before going to the stewards. That is what we usually do. Anyway it’s done now, let’s move forward.
I understand where you are comming from, and I am very sorry if I come across as a damn snitch.
As I am new in here, I didn't knew what you're procedure was like regarding incidents.
I always thought about AOR as top shelf sim racing community, therefore I presumed it was next level strickt in here - that's why I went by the book I was told to read carefully.
I kinda feel bad for the dude, on the other hand it wasn't me who sent him out, as his driving standards had been a problem before.

And I did contact some friends I have in tier 1 about the post race crashing - If it would be considered moaning to go further with it.
And I was told to go straight to the stewards.... But now I know how to tackle it going forward. (y)

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
@Yuzu4nm And you sure belong in the top tier, damn you are fast.
Do we have promotion/relegation at the end of each season ?
In the gt3 league's there is promotion and relegation in some form as it depends on sign ups for the next season.

This is just a filler season so there won't be any relegation or promotion but I think how quick you are is taken into consideration on future league's you join.

Reactions: Jimminel

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I understand where you are comming from, and I am very sorry if I come across as a damn snitch.
As I am new in here, I didn't knew what you're procedure was like regarding incidents.
I always thought about AOR as top shelf sim racing community, therefore I presumed it was next level strickt in here - that's why I went by the book I was told to read carefully.
I kinda feel bad for the dude, on the other hand it wasn't me who sent him out, as his driving standards had been a problem before.

And I did contact some friends I have in tier 1 about the post race crashing - If it would be considered moaning to go further with it.
And I was told to go straight to the stewards.... But now I know how to tackle it going forward. (y)
You followed the rules by the book mate. You did nothing wrong. Just it would've been nicer if you checked with me first.
Let’s put this behind us and get on with the racing. Have a good race tonight everyone.

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
In fairness there seems to be some sort of taboo about going to stewards generally in aor which was cant stand. Not having a go at you per se. People shouldn’t feel pressured to not go to
Stewards and they don’t have to discuss it with other drivers if they don’t want do. It’s there precisely to report incidents without having to have discussions/arguments. Much quicker and fairer to just go to stewards so somebody impartial can judge.

Sorry I have a bee in my bonnet. In f1 a few years back I was basically bullied into withdrawing a stewards enquiry when the friends of the back marker that took me out, the COD and his potty mouthed brother, saw fit to abuse me for breaking some sort of honour code and daring to go the stewards.

Since then I vowed to simply go straight to stewards and avoid endless discussions. Nobody need take offence if I take you to stewards. I am not calling your mother names, or treading on your cat.

Rant over

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Was good fun again. Qualified P6, finished 6th on track but had some trouble with the track limits which dropped me down to P8.

P4 in race 2, some nice racing and could just hold on to 4th place with 28 front damage.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Haha pretty much yes. Was getting used to seeing your car in my mirrors.
Yeah I was getting frustrated. Everytime I got a run on you it was somewhere there was no where to pass. Was both very fun and very clean racing though.

Reactions: de-thomas

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Qualifying was funny for me, i did a PB of 1:17.777, i tried to improve and did the exact same time again! wtf :D Since 77 is my lucky number, i decided to sit out the rest of the session lol :p was good enough for 10th.
Race 1 was running a steady 8th until i had a massive spin but very lucky to get away with little damage. Finished 11th.
Race 2 was again running 8th or so when i got caught up in a frantic battle and was tapped at the hairpin. No harm done tho the guy let me back through and apologized later. Finished 10th.

Here are some bits from my races: