PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Ruapuna GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Ruapuna GP

Sphyro

Junior Karter
Sep 23, 2018
I’m sorry to say that I won’t be able to make tonight’s race as well.. sorry Guys. Hope you have Fun overtaking each other, plenty of room in the grass :)

jorisem

Junior Karter
Aug 13, 2019
I have internet problems. Yesterday i got a new router, but my Playstation cannot connect to the Playstation Network. :mad: I will try to fix it, maybe i can join the 2nd race.... fingers crossed

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Mixed night for me. Race one I got bumped and spun twice in a lap by someone. Put me right to the back and had a decent recovery drive. Race two I showed a bit of my pace. Drove clean and kept within people's time penalties until I got one myself. Still a fun drive.

Thanks for the season. Not my finest but its my own fault as I've not had my usual practice time. Still a fun season with mostly clean racing.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Here's my race footage from both races. Not going to stewards about race one even though I'm taken out twice within a lap by stubez (unsure of forum name I think it's @SB45). Completely ruined first race. Second race was much better.

Reactions: BDG_Geo and Yuzu4nm