XB1 - AOR Touring Car S2 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 3 - Sonoma Short | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Touring Car S2 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 3 - Sonoma Short

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018

ROUND 3 - Sonoma Short

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday September 04 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 20 minutes race with an standing start.
- Race 2: 30 minutes race with the AOR rolling start and an reverse starting order grid based on top 10 from race 1 reversed plus all remaining drivers from P11 in race 1 downwards.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race 1:
Medium Cloud
- Race 2:
Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 06/10/2019 12:00
- Race 1 time: 06/10/19 13:00
- Race 2 time: 06/10/19 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
- @ToM625

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

KhaosTheory29

F1 Test Driver
Aug 10, 2015
After race 1 last week your in the alien bracket aswell sorry to say mate and the BMW doesn't like the rain lol

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
I thought we established I was "hacking" lmao, I wish! I do enjoy the TC though, great fun!

KhaosTheory29

F1 Test Driver
Aug 10, 2015
Well if it was hacking I'm thinking a word with the stewards needs to be had about it lmao it makes it more fun having the default setups aswell.

Reactions: willyblackhamer