- Aug 6, 2016
AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1
XB1/PS4/PC - League Information
This thread contains general information about the AOR Touring Car Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as the league structure, lobby settings and points system.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: All drivers will be asked to complete a set of time trial laps before we can place them into an appropriate league.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes (round 1 only)
- Sprint race: 20 minutes. From round 2 on starting order is championship standing.
- Main race: 40 minutes. Starting order is reverse sprint race.
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: Saturday 28/04/2018
● Sign-up & time trial closed: Sunday midnight 13/05/2018
● Driver placement announcement: Wednesday 16/05/2018
● Car selection begins: Wednesday 16/05/2018
● Season begins: Wednesday 23/05/2018
● Season duration: 4 weeks
● Sign Ups: PC - PS4 - XB1
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars + Assists
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process
● Driver's Championship scoring
● Team's Championship scoring
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the Touring Car leagues