Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1
XB1/PS4/PC - Media Thread

Hello drivers!

This place is meant for you to share your screenshots, race highlights or streams.
If you are live streaming to your YouTube/Twitch channel we could post a link in the OP. Just tell us your channel URL and we will put it in this post.

When replying in this thread with an video please use this template so it is recognizable for which platform it is and on which track it all happened (y)
Name: [AOR name]
Platform: [PC PS4 XB1]
Track: [track name]

AOR Players YouTube/Twitch Channels:
- AOR Name: @Michel--NL | Platform: PS4 | YouTube
- AOR Name: @ShaggyDan | Platform: PC | Twitch
- AOR Name: @EVR Matt212 | Platform: XB1 | YouTube
- AOR Name: @AOR Davidben | Platform: PS4 | YouTube
- AOR Name: @David Simon | Platform: PC | YouTube | Twitch

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeself

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

TRL Cage

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Here's me hoping for boring races lol not much chance of that, this is going to be action packed to the hilt! xD

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
For the round I can do I will make a highlights package of the feature race.
Or I could do both if I used the spectate features instead of racing as I am really struggling with the BMW at Oulton Park in the rain.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I hope you are not serious about skipping an race because you are struggling with the track :rolleyes:
The XB1 Co-Ordinators know I can only make that race anyway-I am just trying to think what is best and personally I think it helps the league more to have me off the grid than crashing from pole on the formation lap at the start of Race 2.
I probably will race though.

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
The XB1 Co-Ordinators know I can only make that race anyway-I am just trying to think what is best and personally I think it helps the league more to have me off the grid than crashing from pole on the formation lap at the start of Race 2.
I probably will race though.
Controller or wheel?

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
Controller.Not rich enough for a decent wheel.
I'm not rich enough for a decent wheel either. That's why I use Logitech. You from UK?
I went to Maplin 2 weeks ago (as I was fixing my wheel and looking for parts)and because they shuting down new Logitech was £120.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I'm not rich enough for a decent wheel either. That's why I use Logitech. You from UK?
I went to Maplin 2 weeks ago (as I was fixing my wheel and looking for parts)and because they shuting down new Logitech was £120.
Ok Thanks.I'll check it out.

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Tonight's round 1 and 2 races. Took P1 in race 1 and P5 in race 2. Some really good battles too

Platform: PS4
Track: The Glenn
Youtube

Last edited: