PS4 - AOR U.S. PS4 GT3 League - S1 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR U.S. PS4 GT3 League - S1 Main Thread

moniker_a

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 13, 2015
I tried them late last night for a few minutes. The C7 feels and sounds great - pretty quickly up to speed in that one. The caddy felt a bit slow, to be honest - had to hustle it along a lot more. But who knows, there will be time to tune.

Matt Moreland

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2016
Hey all. Thought I'd introduce myself on here before the Season 2 thread goes up. Im really excited about this league since it just so happens that Wednesday night at 8 is the ONLY regular time I can play! I'm a recent convert from iRacing (couldn't put in the time each week) and it looks like I might be the only one here who will pilot the Ruf this season! My main concern was the AOR tradition of no assists but it looks like that was taken care of last week! Phwew! Anyway, I probably won't light up the leaderboard and my goal is to place top 8 each week. We'll see!

I've already sent a friend request to Greg but if anybody wants my PSN it's Moreland45.

Cheers,
Matt

ratedRrawkstar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 14, 2015
Hey all. Thought I'd introduce myself on here before the Season 2 thread goes up. Im really excited about this league since it just so happens that Wednesday night at 8 is the ONLY regular time I can play! I'm a recent convert from iRacing (couldn't put in the time each week) and it looks like I might be the only one here who will pilot the Ruf this season! My main concern was the AOR tradition of no assists but it looks like that was taken care of last week! Phwew! Anyway, I probably won't light up the leaderboard and my goal is to place top 8 each week. We'll see!

I've already sent a friend request to Greg but if anybody wants my PSN it's Moreland45.

Cheers,
Matt
Welcome bud, I will add you to the AOR US group on PSN

Miguel Schmiggz

Formula Karter
Dec 4, 2015
I posted already that I wish to take part of season 2 and I don't see my name on the list.
I'm having trouble with the ping test. Can anyone post a link to an easy diy one?

Gregson-ShiftingLanes

F1 2nd Driver
Nov 10, 2015
I posted already that I wish to take part of season 2 and I don't see my name on the list.
I'm having trouble with the ping test. Can anyone post a link to an easy diy one?
You signed up. You're in. Go to the season 2 threads and you can post in there.

DL speedtest app for your phone.