Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 23rd March 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm
Event starts: 8:00pm
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 31 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Clear
- Light Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 13:00
- Race start time: 13:00
- Race finish time: 15:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x2 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

DULMAGE5

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 3, 2016
So I guess I'll start it off by asking how is everyone finding this lovely track?

Gregson-ShiftingLanes

F1 2nd Driver
Nov 10, 2015
Sadly I'll be missing this race, but it's for a super fun reason. New York Auto Show Press Days! Excited. I need someone to host the lobby that has a reliable connection. Please message me if you can. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll be reaching out to a few of you.

Team ECR is doing well thus far. High 3 minute mark for our lap times :whistle:

DULMAGE5

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 3, 2016
@Gregson-ShiftingLanes we all know my internet will not be used ;) Disco city over here... im running in the mid to low 1:59's and in the 2's and 2:01's with full fuel so mid pack pace i think! I find the audi isnt that great around here, will be a great race for the Z4's i think!

Matt Moreland

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2016
I think lap time is going to be far less important this week than consistency and tire protection. At least.... I hope!

Reactions: DULMAGE5

DULMAGE5

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 3, 2016
Guess ill start off the race reports as well ;)

Q: 5
had a decent qualifying, went exactly as i thought it would as i re-tuned the car to be more consistent in the race and slower on one lap pace so i couldn't get back into the 1:58's. Managed a decent 1:59 with @Franky-Smalls in front and @ratedRrawkstar behind me!

R: 5
An exciting race to put it lightly! after turn one i was in fourth and had a good pace, i was keeping up with @Jake Nelson in that fast Z4 although i was hanging a little far back as he was lagging all over the road. Going into the second sector however i was hit my something and spun off the track collecting right front suspension damage (turns out it was Jakes lag, **** happens!) thanks again for the apology, even though it wasn't needed! I limped back to the pits and came out 20 second behind @Matt Moreland. it took 5 or so laps before i was able to pass matt and then franky spun and i was up to 11th. Then Jake disco'ed and i was promoted to 10th. I focused on putting in consistent 2:00's until my pit window came (lap 15). When entering the pits, i went into the pit window and made sure i have the "symmetrical" option chosen as i changed it to "no" when i pitted for damage on lap 2. Even though i did that, when i came out of the pits i had the same old crappy tires!! So i did another lap before pitting again and finally got my new tires, and came out of the pits in 10th. The second stint went very well for myself, although POM had some snags as rated spun on the front straight promoting me to 9th, and @BossFlossy lost it in the 3rd sector a lap later promoting me to 8th. I then put my head down and slammed out 1:59's until the last 5 laps where i was able to conserve my tires enough that i had a lot more pace than the guys in front of me! I was able to pass @Miguel Schmiggz and @raeang when they both went off together in sector 2. I then chased down @VTC-16 until the last lap where i was able to pass him in the first sector and go on to finish 5th! a lot of fun with some great fair and clean racing. Congrats to @vannewkirkeric on the win! see you guys in imola!

Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

Miguel Schmiggz

Formula Karter
Dec 4, 2015
Leson #1: the Corvette is fast, balanced and very trustworthy but, if it asks you to change the tires... DO IT!

Jake Nelson

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 7, 2016
Well I'm hard wired to my modem now so lagging shouldn't be an issue for me anymore and hopefully no more disconnects! I'm sorry again to anyone I messed up especially @DULMAGE5