AOR V8 Supercars - Round 3 - Sonoma Short - 21/01/2016 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR V8 Supercars - Round 3 - Sonoma Short - 21/01/2016 8pm

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
If you saw the way klossn was driving he did not have any control of his car it was beyond poor.
I seen it, You seriously can't be comparing an actual person who has a working mind, lungs, nervous system etc to a computer controlled thing... That's just plain disrespectful to @klossn who actually raced me at the first race without any bother.

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
GOOD RACE!! Loved the race despite being my least favourite track. I started in 18th which is pretty standard for me. The car in front of me stalled on the line so I have to slide around him and lost a lot of momentum and a couple of places. This wasn’t an issue as I made them back up and was hanging onto the group in front of me quite well. With this is started to overtake a couple of people and even capitalised on a couple of people’s mistakes and misfortunes. I had a really great battle with Robo that ended up with him passing me and starting to get away. However he got damage I didn’t see where and pulled back past him with a bit of a scrape down the side of his car. Sorry btw Robo I didn’t expect you to slow down suddenly. For the rest of the race I kept a good safe distance from FlushStroke who kept me honest for the rest of the laps.

From the sounds of the chat the last corner was hilarious can’t wait to see all the videos. I think KPTK’s AI should have a race ban for causing all these issues.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Considering Klossn was lapped, he was basically exactly the same thing, except i was spun completely.
A person cannot and I mean CANNOT Be the same as a computer. A computer is an autonomous being, it does what it is told and therefore cannot venture off the path it has been given. A person on the other hand has a thing called a brain, some don't use it effectively, others do, People make choices for themselves and don't stick to the path, they make a path for themselves, they think for themselves and do things based on what they feel is going to be the fastest/best/most efficient way of doing something.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
A person cannot and I mean CANNOT Be the same as a computer. A computer is an autonomous being, it does what it is told and therefore cannot venture off the path it has been given. A person on the other hand has a thing called a brain, some don't use it effectively, others do, People make choices for themselves and don't stick to the path, they make a path for themselves, they think for themselves and do things based on what they feel is going to be the fastest/best/most efficient way of doing something.
Did your Mum have a brain when she decided to call you Troy?