AOR V8 Supercars - Round 3 - Sonoma Short - 21/01/2016 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR V8 Supercars - Round 3 - Sonoma Short - 21/01/2016 8pm

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
Welldone to the RedBull Holden lads we got some good points on the board and it wasen't all down to Urban this time. finally got some points on the board which feels good. hopefully next race we will have another solid result and we can keep the Xbox Racing Fords behind us and maybe even catch the Pepsi Max racing Fords! Its a tall order considering the drivers they have but i think if we get our heads down and keep our noses clean we might be able to catch them.

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
Mind putting it on your storefront anyway? So that I can help @Alex Varic out with some pics again if necessary.
Just went on to put it up and its not there anymore 0.o is anyone else having issues with the replays? last night it didn't show up then this morning it was now it's gone again. If anyone knows whats going on let me know. if it comes back up ill post it

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
If anyone wants to watch the most action packed race of the season in it's entirety then be my guest!

@STI Callum I also included the message I sent you...

Reactions: Super GT

Super GT

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 15, 2015
If anyone wants to watch the most action packed race of the season in it's entirety then be my guest!

@STI Callum I also included the message I sent you...
I enjoyed watching that.

I don't think the message at the end was necessary though. Imagine if you had got past Jordan, which you could have very easily done, there would have been no complaints of that nature. Yes, the AI did mess you up but that is how the game goes.

I understand that you and Callum have a bitter rivalry but maybe all of this arguing should stop. Focus on beating him fair and square in the next race instead.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I enjoyed watching that.

I don't think the message at the end was necessary though. Imagine if you had got past Jordan, which you could have very easily done, there would have been no complaints of that nature. Yes, the AI did mess you up but that is how the game goes.

I understand that you and Callum have a bitter rivalry but maybe all of this arguing should stop. Focus on beating him fair and square in the next race instead.
I could have passed Jordan but decided to tuck in behind as I felt it would have been an injustice...